FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fate......................can be strange at times

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

as in..............

i was chatting to Sid yesterday about looking out for a hydraulic body jack kit to repair the splitty with( i had chance of a kit few yrs back but said no) fuck me one comes up for sale on vee zee.....

also said to the wife,that when we move house next yr i wanna make sure we get a place with a barn or outbuilding so i can convert it into units.............unit 1. spray booth....unit2.a parking/clean area and finally unit 3.workshop area with a car ramp in it..
and double fuck me one of them comes up for sale on vee zee Fate......................can be strange at times 455759 Fate......................can be strange at times 455759 Fate......................can be strange at times 455759

i keep sayin im gonna win the lottery but that never happens Fate......................can be strange at times 46825 Fate......................can be strange at times 46825 Fate......................can be strange at times 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:as in..............

i was chatting to Sid yesterday about looking out for a hydraulic body jack kit to repair the splitty with( i had chance of a kit few yrs back but said no) fuck me one comes up for sale on vee zee.....

also said to the wife,that when we move house next yr i wanna make sure we get a place with a barn or outbuilding so i can convert it into units.............unit 1. spray booth....unit2.a parking/clean area and finally unit 3.workshop area with a car ramp in it..
and double fuck me one of them comes up for sale on vee zee Fate......................can be strange at times 455759 Fate......................can be strange at times 455759 Fate......................can be strange at times 455759

i keep sayin im gonna win the lottery but that never happens Fate......................can be strange at times 46825 Fate......................can be strange at times 46825 Fate......................can be strange at times 46825
What a house with a barn??!!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

move here with you fancy shed so i can stick my buggy in it smile

weardybeardy

TOASTIE wrote:move here with you fancy shed so i can stick my buggy in it smile

Join the queue!
My crew cab's been 'sleeping rough' for the last 4 years!

:incheek:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hay mate up presbury road there a big plot of land for rent . im not sure whats what but it could maybe be worth lookin at ? the number was 244744

do you fancy useing your skils to find out about it . maybe we could have a cornner of it or something . maybe stick up a tn shed or something . i couldnt quite see if there was any units but its at the front of the coach place .

what you recons ?

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:hay mate up presbury road there a big plot of land for rent . im not sure whats what but it could maybe be worth lookin at ? the number was 244744

do you fancy useing your skils to find out about it . maybe we could have a cornner of it or something . maybe stick up a tn shed or something . i couldnt quite see if there was any units but its at the front of the coach place .

what you recons ?
Thats where mark off here has a unit..pm him toast Fate......................can be strange at times 77324

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:as in..............

What a house with a barn??!!

the ramp you twat Fate......................can be strange at times 869774 Fate......................can be strange at times 46825

Mario

Mario

Matey if i could transfer my job to one of the "ambassador" jobs in london id be house hunting down there now Fate......................can be strange at times 16560

To be honest tho the house prices darn sarf scare the livng shit outta me Fate......................can be strange at times 455759 how the fuck do peeps afford mortgages down there???

Plus if we get the sort of place we want..........you lot will have to have a road trip oop here as we would have nuff space for a mini Krimfest Fate......................can be strange at times 77324 Fate......................can be strange at times 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

its not a unit dickie at the mo its a bit of land . i no hes up there , maybe il give him a shout if wb dont get anywhere smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Mario wrote:

Matey if i could transfer my job to one of the "ambassador" jobs in london id be house hunting down there now Fate......................can be strange at times 16560

To be honest tho the house prices darn sarf scare the livng shit outta me Fate......................can be strange at times 455759 how the fuck do peeps afford mortgages down there???

Plus if we get the sort of place we want..........you lot will have to have a road trip oop here as we would have nuff space for a mini Krimfest Fate......................can be strange at times 77324 Fate......................can be strange at times 77324

cool smile

weardybeardy

TOASTIE wrote:hay mate up presbury road there a big plot of land for rent . im not sure whats what but it could maybe be worth lookin at ? the number was 244744

what you recons ?

I'll go take a look.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cool , a moter trader mate mite be up for some room there to , see what they have to say , cheers n smile

oilyT

oilyT

The bit of land i think toast means is the old dairy where they use'd to keep all the old milk floats. smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum