FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

beetle bonnet and decklid seals ??????

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dicky mint

dicky mint

is it me? have i gone saft? or have gsf flogged me the wrong stuff?

with the bonnet seal i can see 3 tuts that locate in the 3 holes in the car on each side but the seal looks like it should be in a groove ( hippy groovy hippy ) or summat. the rear is the same apart from the 3 holes.
also the bonnet seal looks too thin.
or do i go to the local car type place and get some door type seal that was on it when i got it?

Mario

Mario

perosnally mate on pretty much ALL of my bugs INCLUDING my Oval i remove and leave off the that strip you mention as it seams to turn into a water trap and then rust out!!!

Trouble is with replacement items these days they dont seem to fit well..........

dicky mint

dicky mint

spellbound wrote:perosnally mate on pretty much ALL of my bugs INCLUDING my Oval i remove and leave off the that strip you mention as it seams to turn into a water trap and then rust out!!!

Trouble is with replacement items these days they dont seem to fit well..........

oh right, i can see why it would trap water now you mention it. it just dont look as wide as the stuff that came off. the deck lid didnt have any on.

probably brazilian like my shite running boards lol .

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i dont no about this but if you got um form gsf you will prob have to go back 7 times before you get the right ones .

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:i dont no about this but if you got um form gsf you will prob have to go back 7 times before you get the right ones .

your not wrong lol .

Mario

Mario

any of the ones i have bought in the passed have been really poor....

you can rarely repeat the origional quality unfortunately

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yeterday i had the day planed so i could get my mums ka to rev chickys to get it on the ramp then get off to this yank car show . took the bugger to bits and sorted out some other probs then go to fit the brake pads and supriys su fuckin prys there the rong ones . i go back and then they tell me its a cross over year . seems odd thats every car iv ever worked on it seems to be a cross over year smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:yeterday i had the day planed so i could get my mums ka to rev chickys to get it on the ramp then get off to this yank car show . took the bugger to bits and sorted out some other probs then go to fit the brake pads and supriys su fuckin prys there the rong ones . i go back and then they tell me its a cross over year . seems odd thats every car iv ever worked on it seems to be a cross over year smile

lol that old chestnut, i used to work in a parts dept and that was a fave lol
along with its gone on backorder smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

my fav is when on a test drive saying " there all like that . thats how they came out the factory " lol

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:my fav is when on a test drive saying " there all like that . thats how they came out the factory " lol

lol lol lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum