FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

67 beetle

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

167 beetle Empty 67 beetle 28/4/2010, 7:38 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

anybody got an idea how much a 1967 beetle is worth its on the road tested till sept i think
not sure what nick its in yet but he said paint needs 'touching up'
3 owners

267 beetle Empty Re: 67 beetle 28/4/2010, 7:43 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Hard to put a price on with out seeing the car. 67's is the year all the cal look guys are after. 67 beetle 730963

367 beetle Empty Re: 67 beetle 28/4/2010, 7:48 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

oilyT wrote:Hard to put a price on with out seeing the car. 67's is the year all the cal look guys are after. 67 beetle 730963
ball park mate ?

467 beetle Empty Re: 67 beetle 28/4/2010, 7:49 pm

adz

adz

and the year all the 67 owners like to pick bits out that arnt the right part for the year! lol

thats why ive started saying mines a 66 lol!

get some pics up dude and find out what he means by 'touching up'

i bought my 67 with original golde sunroof for 900quid with no engine, put an engine in and it flew through an MOT, but on the other hand u could spend 1500-2000 and cost a fortune on MOT, lol

567 beetle Empty Re: 67 beetle 28/4/2010, 8:07 pm

Mario

Mario

mark wrote:
oilyT wrote:Hard to put a price on with out seeing the car. 67's is the year all the cal look guys are after. 67 beetle 730963
ball park mate ?

tis hard to put a vaule on it fella without knowing more.............plus when you are a tight twat frugle with your money like wot i is then its even harder to put a value on.

Is it solid??? in OG condition or has it been played with?? so many points to ask about, thats why its hard to value.....
you got any pics??
to give you an idea.i turned DOWN a 69 bug last year all fully welded and just needed re-building.......the fella wanted 499 for it 67 beetle 46825 67 beetle 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum