FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

What time will you all start arriving at Action....

+2
dirty di
Mario
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Cos me n the Mrs is leaving about 9am on THURSDAY 3rd, i expect(hope and pray) that we will arrive at The Pod early on the friday morning...
so gimme an idea of what time you is gonna turn up so it gives us an idea..please

AND

will the FDK area in club camping be marked out so i knows where to point me van at?? (Toastie you can fook orf i dont care if i do pinch ur spot :moon: you can argue wiv my wife about it carzzy )

muchos grassy arse you lavvly people you

Mario Very Happy

P.S ONLY 27 days TO GO Very Happy woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo

dirty di

dirty di

we're not gonna be there til friday evening but some peeps might go on thursday and stay in the holding field smile

Mario

Mario

dirty di wrote:we're not gonna be there til friday evening but some peeps might go on thursday and stay in the holding field smile

okey dokey Di Very Happy do you know if the FDK bit will be marked out so i know where to park oop?? smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

dirty di wrote:we're not gonna be there til friday evening but some peeps might go on thursday and stay in the holding field smile
There is no holding field for action chick smile
You can only get into the site friday @10am

Mario

Mario

out of interest folks how from the Pod os it to the Nam???

DICKIE

DICKIE

Its between 90 and 110 miles depending on which way we go,its a bit of an awkward one for us to get to.

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Its between 90 and 110 miles depending on which way we go,its a bit of an awkward one for us to get to.

so if i think im gonna arrive mega early is it worth me swinging by Nam ?
or
just to the Pod n set oop n chill n wait for you rabble lot to turn oop?? Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

spellbound wrote:
DICKIE wrote:Its between 90 and 110 miles depending on which way we go,its a bit of an awkward one for us to get to.

or
just to the Pod n set oop n chill n wait for you rabble lot to turn oop?? Very Happy
personally mate i would get there and set up shop i reckon.
Its gonna be another 200 odd miles and about an extra 6 hours of driving to come here and back :eek:

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
spellbound wrote:

or
personally mate i would get there and set up shop i reckon.
Its gonna be another 200 odd miles and about an extra 6 hours of driving to come here and back :eek:

:eek: :eek: erm in that case me finx i be going straight there lol
gives me chance to get the awning oop Very Happy

Spangle

Spangle

There will be loads of people turning up Friday during the day. Our club will probably get there arond 1ish. Have a wander over to VZi camping, it's only next door. There will be loads of peeps there to entertain you till the FDK slackers turn up ;-)

Dickie, do you not go the A46 to Coventry M45, M1, A45 etc. That's a simple way?

Dan

Mario

Mario

Spangle wrote:There will be loads of people turning up Friday during the day. Our club will probably get there arond 1ish. Have a wander over to VZi camping, it's only next door. There will be loads of peeps there to entertain you till the FDK slackers turn up ;-)

Dickie, do you not go the A46 to Coventry M45, M1, A45 etc. That's a simple way?

Dan

ta much will be coming into VZ as there is peeps i wanna say hiya to Very Happy Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

Spangle wrote:There will be loads of people turning up Friday during the day. Our club will probably get there arond 1ish. Have a wander over to VZi camping, it's only next door. There will be loads of peeps there to entertain you till the FDK slackers turn up ;-)

Dan

We've never done that way I don't think ? we normally go towards stoe, then oxford, then upwards I think. Is this was shorter ? If it is, it could cut hours off our travelling time ! lol

the braincell

the braincell

Is anyone leaving friday daytime ? I have the day off ! Very Happy

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Is anyone leaving friday daytime ? I have the day off ! Very Happy

just leave on yer tod Lise then ya can come have a cuppa wiv me n the mrs Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:

Dan

We've never done that way I don't think ? we normally go towards stoe, then oxford, then upwards I think. Is this was shorter ? If it is, it could cut hours off our travelling time ! lol
We dont go to oxford after stow lise.
Its stow
chipping norton
banbury
then just head for northampton

DICKIE

DICKIE

spellbound wrote:
the braincell wrote:Is anyone leaving friday daytime ? I have the day off ! Very Happy

just leave on yer tod Lise then ya can come have a cuppa wiv me n the mrs Very Happy
we'd still get there before her lol

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
spellbound wrote:

:eek: :eek: :eek: lol lol lol oh no dont tell me Lise is as shit good a navigator as my Mrs Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

she has sat nav but i fink she argues with it

i will be leavin nam at 5 so be there for 8;30 ish smile drunk by 9

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:she has sat nav but i fink she argues with it

i will be leavin nam at 5 so be there for 8;30 ish smile drunk by 9
lol lol

drunk by 9????????????????
i be asleep by then lol lol lol lol

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT drink What time will you all start arriving at Action.... 621165 ab cola

the braincell

the braincell

spellbound wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
spellbound wrote:

:eek: :eek: :eek: lol lol lol oh no dont tell me Lise is as shit good a navigator as my Mrs Very Happy

Actually !! when me and zee left at 3, and dickie left and the others left at 5 and they got there before us, it was Zee navigating, so ner !! :moon:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum