FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

action - What time are peeps leaving nam ?

+5
Mario
Vdub girl
Toastie
DICKIE
the braincell
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

the braincell

the braincell

??

DICKIE

DICKIE

Asap as far as im concerned..
My mates bands playing again in the fuellers bar at 9.30,so really want to get there before then action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i guess i will be waiting till di finishes work . i may need a lift to morton if anyone going that we at that time smile think she will be ready by 6 and its on the way sort of , il take a car if i have though so no worrys

DICKIE

DICKIE

you can get a lift with me if its around the right time mate,we go pretty much that way anyway action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 77324

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

I should be there around mid day on the lash Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

Vdub girl wrote:I should be there around mid day on the lash Very Happy
On the friday??
Lucky git action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers richie , sees you there VG action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 621165

Mario

Mario

You will be buying me a pint then mrs lol lol

if last yuear is anything to go by i should be in the queue before the gates open Very Happy Very Happy

alibabs

alibabs

is anyone going down sat ? so i can follow no fag lighter in oval for sat nav unless its raining and ill go in van smile

the braincell

the braincell

can't you charge it up on the mains before sat ?

alibabs

alibabs

dont have mains charger . ill find it somehow just need to make the most of it child and wife free lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

alibabs wrote:dont have mains charger . ill find it somehow just need to make the most of it child and wife free lol
Charge it up in the van before saturday action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 16560

alibabs

alibabs

doh :fight:

alibabs

alibabs

got a couple of pallets at work shall i chop them up and bring them down sat?

DICKIE

DICKIE

alibabs wrote:got a couple of pallets at work shall i chop them up and bring them down sat?
Yes mate defo action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 77324

alibabs

alibabs

oakley doakley

weardybeardy

DICKIE wrote:
alibabs wrote:got a couple of pallets at work shall i chop them up and bring them down sat?
Yes mate defo action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 77324

Ill bring some timber supplies also. camp fire
Couple of those big bags should do!

vwchris

hey hello , i saw you at bvf with the brummie boys ,carb trouble if i remember right , did you manage to get it sorted , never forget a bus action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 129407

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

am i oke for a lift to stow dickie ? what time you leaveing ? i can be ready 5;15 , no worrys if you want to go before that . i will sort something out .

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:am i oke for a lift to stow dickie ? what time you leaveing ? i can be ready 5;15 , no worrys if you want to go before that . i will sort something out .
Yeah that will be spot on mate action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 77324 action - What time are peeps leaving nam ? 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ok mate i will drop crumb at 5 and be ready when i get back . il see you when yu get here smile

alibabs

alibabs

anyone got an air bed pump please that i could use on site wink

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

are you all leaving together tomorrow cos i aint sure of the best way and would like to tag along wid someone if you pleasey

weardybeardy

alibabs wrote:anyone got an air bed pump please that i could use on site wink

got a pump. you will need to borrow someone else's cig lighter socket but someone's will work (unlike mine)

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

weardybeardy wrote:
alibabs wrote:anyone got an air bed pump please that i could use on site wink

got a pump. you will need to borrow someone else's cig lighter socket but someone's will work (unlike mine)
i got a hand one i can take if i can remember that is lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum