FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, i'm new so i guess i should introduce myself...

+6
mrs mint
the braincell
Mario
vin van man
Toastie
MetalHeadAndy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

MetalHeadAndy

Since i'm from the Shire (the dark depths of Tewkesbury to be exact) and have a '72 beetle...

I've had my beetle since i was 16, but have only just got round to learning to drive now im 19 (at least i don't procrastinate with work on my beetle that much lol ) and passed my test today. Getting the beetle MOT'd later this week hopefully, so shall be on the road very soon and hopefully see some of you guys at meets smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

well done on passing you test mate . i remember the day ai passed mine like it was yesterday smile shame it was so many years ago sad

welcome aboard drive

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ps i bought my buggy from Tewkesbury smile . but it was yellow back then smile

vin van man

vin van man

Well done on the test! Hello! smile

MetalHeadAndy

Thanks all smile Just booked the MOT for tuesday, looks like im going to be busy the next few evenings and this weekend Very Happy

Mario

Mario

welcome welcome welcome Very Happy Very Happy

congrats on passin ya test Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

Well done and hello Very Happy

mrs mint

mrs mint

Congrats and welcome Cool

mr nice

mr nice

good to see another dubber on the road well done mate!! good luck with the m.o.t

MetalHeadAndy

Thanks again everyone smile So far tonight i've taken my 34 FRDs off the beetle and put the stock carb back on. The FRDs really didnt like running on the 1300 as they were jetted and i haven't got time to play around with them and get everything else done.

dicky mint

dicky mint

congrats on the test buddy, best of luck with the mot.
need some luck too as im mot'ing my bug saturday (not worried at all pale honest)

oh yeah,
wotcha :thumbup:

DICKIE

DICKIE

Evening andy Very Happy Very Happy
I remember saying hi to you ages ago on VZI

dirty di

dirty di

hello chick, well done on your test and goodluck with mot smile

MetalHeadAndy

DICKIE wrote:Evening andy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah, i remember Toastie messaging me about the forum too Very Happy I figured i'd wait untill i was actually on the road 'til joining.

I hear you're the guy to speak to about painting cars with rollers too, i may have some questions for you soon wink

DICKIE

DICKIE

MetalHeadAndy wrote:
DICKIE wrote:Evening andy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah, i remember Toastie messaging me about the forum too Very Happy I figured i'd wait untill i was actually on the road 'til joining.

I hear you're the guy to speak to about painting cars with rollers too, i may have some questions for you soon wink
Fire away,im no professional mind you wink

MetalHeadAndy

Well, the plan for the beetle is to paint it nato green (matt of course)... i've already got the paint (its MOD stuff i think, good old ebay lol). I haven't painted a car with a gloss roller before, so any tips would be good... Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

put paint on roller, put roller on car, roll away ! Very Happy

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:put paint on roller, put roller on car, roll away ! Very Happy

typical woman Rolling Eyes tou lol lol lol

dicky mint

dicky mint

spellbound wrote:
the braincell wrote:put paint on roller, put roller on car, roll away ! Very Happy

thats why they think it only takes 5 mins to do the kitchen carzzy lol

the braincell

the braincell

dicky mint wrote:
spellbound wrote:

thats why they think it only takes 5 mins to do the kitchen carzzy lol

Trust me. I've learnt my lesson on that one !! carzzy

MetalHeadAndy

Just started a readers ride thread on VZI, theres some pics up there smile http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=582092

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice one mate . that's really cool what you've done . you know far more than me about um and im an old git . i reckon im going to get you round to build my engine . i dont even know what the mad beam with the extra bit does . if you have any probs with the mot give the rev off here a shout and he will help as hes a good vw freindly mot tester . i can give you his number if you mp me . try and make it to the next meet if you can smile

cheers d

MetalHeadAndy

Thats cool, if i do have any mot problems i'll drop you a pm for his number smile

What spec engine are you planning on building? Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

MetalHeadAndy wrote:Thats cool, if i do have any mot problems i'll drop you a pm for his number smile

What engine are you planning on building? Very Happy

its an "mp" on this forum smile . we dont no why but always has been smile . we changed it to pm but decided we like it the old way round so changed it back lol

iv got a 1600 coming from mario ( spellbound) from Scotland in a few weeks , its been sat about for a few years in all whether s so i expect it will need some work . im going to try and strip it in rebuid it for my buggy . i got a 1300 with a 1500 box at the mo and it very under powered . iv never got that involved with the insides of an engine before so it will be a chalenge but im sort of looking foward to it . im told i will have to split the case though and thats a bit scairy . i expect il end up with a big pile of bit in the sink for the next 5 years smile

MetalHeadAndy

Haha, i thought it was just a typo when you put "mp" lol. I'll remember though lol

If you need a hand with any of the rebuilding just give me a shout. The engine i've got in the beetle at the moment is the one i rebuilt 2 or 3 years ago, i had to split the case on that one to renew the crank and cam bearings smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum