FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

would like to introduce you all to my first/new bug 'Sully'

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tankgirl

Tankgirl

This is Sully he is my first VW and my first ever car! he's a 72 1200 beetle and
has settled in as a new member of family and the kids love him, can't
wait to start working on him! would like to introduce you all to my first/new bug 'Sully' 730963 [img]would like to introduce you all to my first/new bug 'Sully' SPA50050[/img]

scotty5

scotty5

very nice!
what work have you got to do on her then?
saw that u needed a side window ... anything else?

Tankgirl

Tankgirl

yeah hopefully found a window on ebay fingers crossed!

need new interior, got some other doors, new bonnet to go on and it's just lil bits really, been getting tutorials on how to do some stuff like fuel pipe needs shortening and some air pipes putting on so can hopeful;ly have heating in winter. but not sure i wanna change doors and bonnet cos it'll mean a new paint job and i actually like him the way he is!!!

scotty5

scotty5

oo good good!
Yea the colour looks smart, you could put on the new doors and bonnet and get the colour matched?
you going to go original on the interior?

Tankgirl

Tankgirl

could do that with the paint i suppose have to find someone who ain't very good at spraying to do it then so it matches lol would like to introduce you all to my first/new bug 'Sully' 46825 or i could try lmao! would like to introduce you all to my first/new bug 'Sully' 46825
no not doing original interior i got 2 messy boys it'll get ruined just gonna do cheap and durable untill they are older!
not wanting a show car want a durable family car!!!!

scotty5

scotty5

lol ha oo the paint work not in the best condition then lol!?
oo cooooolio well the original style interiors look like they are durable and easy to wipe clean! im in the process of doin mine in cream suede ... my god daugter decided to climb in and get her nice foot prints all over the front seats the other day .. dam it lol!

Tankgirl

Tankgirl

no it's not really, very patchy but i like it kinda gives him is own character!

keeping whats in would prefer removable for nows o quick and easy to remove and wash them rather then scubbing then down all time!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice one would like to introduce you all to my first/new bug 'Sully' 518679

bentheboffin

think thats my mates old bug whats the reg on it and where did u get it from

bentheboffin

is that reg SPO 215k

Tankgirl

Tankgirl

bentheboffin wrote:is that reg SPO 215k

yeah it is! small world!!!!

bentheboffin

i have some very good memorys of that car and almost brought it 2 years ago.
a mate of mine stu brought of the guy who originally built it about 12yrs ago, he kept it immaculate back then but had to sell it unfortunatly,
then about 4 yrs ago another friend of mine, vicki, brought it and used for a yr or so untill it needed to much work for the mot
its travelled abit to get to you, cause it was originally from around worcester area

i will try and get you some pics of her in her hayday when she was a minter

ps if you sell her again can i have 1st refusaul plz

Tankgirl

Tankgirl

would love to see pics of how he used to look, well he's completely MOT sound as bloke i bought him off did all the work needed and put him through the week before i bought him!
I can see he used to originally be orange but deffinatly prefer the blue!
I can't see myself selling him he's a member of our family now and although he is in need of work i'm enjoying doing it myself and learning as i go as this is my first bug!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum