FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

would you push your new 50 inch tv in to the road on a troly wile you stoud on the pavment waiting to cross the road on a cornner

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

Nope...would not hesitate with the ex girlfriend though! :evil:

Do you now hold the record for the longest thread title EVER?! grin

dicky mint

dicky mint

why you ask?
id put my old black and white portable that i had in my lorry on a stand, and then blow the shit out of it with my boom boom stick though :mad: .
never get a picture on it.

DICKIE

DICKIE

Yes i would...
Better to break it then,than the hassle of getting it home,lugging it into the house,taking hours to work out how to set it up from a manual thats only in swahili,for it to then break after a week anyway carzzy :moon:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i tell you why i ask . i think anyone with half an IQ would say no .cuz they dont want it broken

so tell me why every day i drive round this fuckin town there someone doing it but not with a tv but with there kids in push chairs . IT DRIVE ME UP THE FUCKIN WALL , i camw out of a juntion today and some fick jubber had his tiny baby stuck 3 foot it to the road wile he was safe on the pavment ,. it was acturly had not to hit it .

before someone says its hard with a push chair bla bla . BOLLOX iv alway hated it but once i had a kid and pushed him plenty (more the most) and not once did i ever do it . i didnt need to and if i had needed i would of moved to a bit of road where i didnt .

had one a few weekes back with her kid in the road and her on the pavment txeding

fuckin morons . and relax smile

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

TOASTIE wrote:so tell me why every day i drive round this fuckin town there someone doing it but not with a tv but with there kids in push chairs . IT DRIVE ME UP THE FUCKIN WALL , i camw out of a juntion today and some fick jubber had his tiny baby stuck 3 foot it to the road wile he was safe on the pavment ,. it was acturly had not to hit it .
I've seen many a push chair sticking out into the road between parked cars. Maybe the 'parents' are thinking that every driver is actually paying attention to their surroundings.

I'm loving 'fick jubber' by the way! Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

it does my head rite in . there kids are spost to be the most presus think in the world but they stick them out in traffic confused

be honest how many time have you seen someone clip a curb or even your self get close . accidents happen but they cant run you kid over if it aint in there .

anyway il shut up now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum