FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right then this FDK Kruise thingy......

+3
DICKIE
weardybeardy
Mario
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Do you lot darn sarf intend to make this FDK Kruise a YEARLY thing from now on Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 549614

Because if you are then i may have to seriously consider re-jigging my show calendar for the year.

Cos of where we live, most of you know that me n Sid cant do lots of shows Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... Icon_rolleyes so, what i am thinking of doing is, is just doing Volksfling oop here and then binning the "BIG" show and just doing the FDK Kruise.
I would far rather i spent my time,holidays and money with people who i consider to be friends and to be honest you lot that we met at Action made us soo welcome and were soo friendly i really dont see the point in driving for bloody hours to risk the "BIG" show being crap.
Plus, the fact i am apart of this Club i feel i would(should) put more of an effort into the "Club" side of things,if you can see what i mean?!!
Obviuosly i cant make ALL the Club meets ALL the time BUT i would rather do someting Club related than do a show. ie if there was Kruise arranged for a date next year then a couple of weeks later there was a BIG show, then i would rather plan for the Kruise!

Pisses me orf at times being way oop here and missing out on times with good folks/friends so can who ever came oop with the Kruise idea let me know then i will start sortin out my holiday dates at work(i have to pre book for the whole year in advance)
Moochos grassy arse

Mario Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324
for all those peeps that aint met me (yet) this is me Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 962426 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 962426

weardybeardy

I had a chat with the Rev on Sunday and I think the plan is to make it an annual thing. The only two spaces in the well established calender are the gap after BVF and now.
If we look to keep it at the same weekend you could come down to Vanfest and then have a week with Mrs McMario in the delightful cotswolds - preps stay in a hotel for a bit to save your back/ knee /neck aches and pains and then do the cruze before heading homeward - or would that put too much of a dent in your holidays?

Last edited by weardybeardy on 21/9/2009, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell!!)

DICKIE

DICKIE

Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 455759 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 455759 WHAT!!!
You would rather spend one day with no proper drinking than a whole weekend watching racing and getting pished?!!?
You been necking the produce again? Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

To be honest mate the cruise was fucking ace but its not the same as a weekend away with everyone,especially if your gonna drive 600 miles.

weardy's idea sounds a good one....Vanfest first weekend,cruise the next Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324

Mario

Mario

thats sounds good wierdy Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324

Dickie, dont forget matey, cos of how far away we are it goes back to making the "right" choice for me n the Mrs.
Dont get me wrong Action was absolutely brilliant, top top weekend we had.
I actually think wierdy has hit the right idea, will have to look into it and see what i can sort out.

As to gettin pished n the racing, that was brill and cant wait to do it all again but its a nightmare being oop here and im running outta waysreasons to get the Mrs to move darn sarf Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825
I will have a fink on it and see how it goes Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324

Thing with being oop here is, pretty much me n the Mrs ARE our own Vee Dub club Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 can be hard to keep the motivation going sometimes even for me Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560

DICKIE

DICKIE

Yes but driving 1200 miles all round to sit in a pub garden for 3/4 hours is a wee bit extreme mate.It was good but not that good Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825
I would defo think doing a full weekender beforehand would merit the drive personally.

Vanfest would be the perfect choice i reckon.
you could come to chelt the night before and stay at ours,meet up friday and cruise with us to malvern...perfect..get it sorted then chop chop Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Yes but driving 1200 miles all round to sit in a pub garden for 3/4 hours is a wee bit extreme mate.It was good but not that good Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825
I would defo think doing a full weekender beforehand would merit the drive personally.

Vanfest would be the perfect choice i reckon.
you could come to chelt the night before and stay at ours,meet up friday and cruise with us to malvern...perfect..get it sorted then chop chop Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

Yeh i see ya point matey peeps Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560
But at the same time i would have stayed a wee bit longer than 3/4 hours Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 (well , maybe Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 869774 )
I think the van fest thing could be the one, plus it would be nice to pop in and see what the "Nam" is like.But would i have to wear dungarees and have a bit of long grass between my teeth? Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 or am i mixing my geography oop?( Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... Icon_redface )

What is there to do at Vanfest?
Action had the racing and i fookin luvved that, well so did Carol to be honest, i think she was more impressed and excited than i was Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

and more importantly is there more CIDER at Vanfest Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 549614 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 you sods have got me hooked on the bloody stuff now Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 621165 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 621165 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

No racing at vanfest but it is the biggest van show in the world now.
action would be great to go to then the cruise the week after but as neil says,there no spare weekends to do it.
Vanfest is about 8 miles from where good ole westons/stowfords is made.

on a different note..
after all the times ive contacted westons about the van and they have never bothered getting back to me.I had an old couple come up to me at the racecourse before the cruise,asking whose the stowford bus was.
there son is promotions manager for westons and has been trying to track me down.
I asked if they wanted to sue me but as it happens he wanted to know if i wanted any freebies/promotions...
Does a bear shit in the woods,course i fucking do.
I also told them to maybe have a word with you about getting it more recognised up your way mario...

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:No racing at vanfest but it is the biggest van show in the world now.
action would be great to go to then the cruise the week after but as neil says,there no spare weekends to do it.

on a different note..
after all the times ive contacted westons about the van and they have never bothered getting back to me.I had an old couple come up to me at the racecourse before the cruise,asking whose the stowford bus was.
there son is promotions manager for westons and has been trying to track me down.
I asked if they wanted to sue me but as it happens he wanted to know if i wanted any freebies/promotions...
I also told them to maybe have a word with you about getting it more recognised up your way mario...

You just sold me matey, if Stowfords is 8 miles away then Vanfest it is Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

well dont forget ya ickkle old grekk pal oop here then with the Stowfords Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560
Not sure how i can help on gettin it recognised oop here but i would certainly be prepared to help and listen to any ideas. Altho i would have to watch out for my employers Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560 But if i can help then i certainly will Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324

best i start looking into Vanfest, is there a website related to them??? so i can look for dates etc Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I can always offer a private sneaky rural camping hole with an epic view of the Malverns Very Happy

You'll need juice or air to get up my lane though...

Mario

Mario

H wrote:I can always offer a private sneaky rural camping hole with an epic view of the Malverns Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324

You'll need juice or air to get up my lane though...

Cheers H Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 230722

im gonna do some thinkin and plannin over the next few weeks Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560

DICKIE

DICKIE

spellbound wrote:
DICKIE wrote:No racing at vanfest but it is the biggest van show in the world now.

on a different note..

best i start looking into Vanfest, is there a website related to them??? so i can look for dates etc Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324
Yeah its called vanfest,knobber Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560

Mario

Mario

[quote="DICKIE
best i start looking into Vanfest, is there a website related to them??? so i can look for dates etc Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324[/quote]
Yeah its called vanfest,knobber Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560[/quote]

OOOPs Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... Icon_redface Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... Icon_redface

ok so im a knobber Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 256199 thanks for pointin that out chuck Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 332341 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 869774 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 869774

DICKIE

DICKIE

spellbound wrote:[quote="DICKIE
Yeah its called vanfest,knobber Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560[/quote]

OOOPs Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... Icon_redface Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... Icon_redface

ok so im a knobber Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 256199 thanks for pointin that out chuck Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 332341 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 869774 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 869774[/quote]
Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

lol

the braincell

the braincell

Vanfest is 10/11/12 sept next year ! Very Happy

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Vanfest is 10/11/12 sept next year ! Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324
thanks Mrs Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324 might be a prob its the wifes birthday on the 11th Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 455759
best get my sooper powers of persuasion on the go Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

weardybeardy

spellbound wrote:
the braincell wrote:Vanfest is 10/11/12 sept next year ! Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324
thanks Mrs Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 77324 might be a prob its the wifes birthday on the 11th Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 455759
best get my sooper powers of persuasion on the go Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 16560 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

Well if its Carol's birthday we can arrange something special.
We were talking this year about how it would be great to have a proper meal, where everyone sits down at a massive table in a field and gets dressed up etc etc. Would be a test of my camp cooking skills, but what the hell we can have a go!! Make it a proper special occasion for her.
Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 849311

vin van man

vin van man

Our youngest's birthday on the 11th also. She will be 8! We could bring cake!!!!

weardybeardy

vin van man wrote:Our youngest's birthday on the 11th also. She will be 8! We could bring cake!!!!
Cool Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 437216

greenfyre

greenfyre

weardybeardy wrote:
spellbound wrote:

We were talking this year about how it would be great to have a proper meal, where everyone sits down at a massive table in a field and gets dressed up etc etc. Would be a test of my camp cooking skills, but what the hell we can have a go!! Make it a proper special occasion for her.
crikey!! who on earth were you talking to?!! its like getting blood out of a stone trying to get the FDK to dress up!! (apart from me n spam n G n Roo)!
lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

greenfyre wrote:
weardybeardy wrote:
spellbound wrote:

crikey!! who on earth were you talking to?!! its like getting blood out of a stone trying to get the FDK to dress up!! (apart from me n spam n G n Roo)!
Ahem
Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 2008_0826rtts0095

greenfyre

greenfyre

WHATeva!!

ok *amended* its like getting blood out of a stone trying to get MOST of the FDK to dress up!! (me n spam n G n Roo are the hardcore)!

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
greenfyre wrote:
weardybeardy wrote:
spellbound wrote:

Ahem

i cant see no difference with you dickie Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 988956 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 988956 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

greenfyre

greenfyre

spellbound wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
greenfyre wrote:
weardybeardy wrote:
spellbound wrote:

Ahem

i cant see no difference with you dickie Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 988956 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 988956 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

lol lol!! i wondered what his point was too!! confused

Mario

Mario

Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825 Right then this FDK Kruise thingy...... 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum