FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

oil fan cooler cover thingy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty oil fan cooler cover thingy 15/8/2010, 1:47 pm

alibabs

alibabs

after the tinwear that covers the oil fan and oil cooler need one aith a bump in the back to take the oil cooler if anyone understands me oil fan cooler cover thingy 730963

2oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 18/8/2010, 8:00 pm

adz

adz

fanhousing with dog house smile

3oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 18/8/2010, 8:39 pm

Mario

Mario

im editing this cos i thought i had what you needed fella...............unfortunately i dont..the two i have are non.dog house.......sorry

4oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 19/8/2010, 4:54 pm

alibabs

alibabs

DOG HOUSE thats what im in keep spending money smile think i might of found one thanks guys. mario your just desperate to take my money arnt ya what else you got for sale then mate

5oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 19/8/2010, 5:18 pm

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:DOG HOUSE thats what im in keep spending money smile think i might of found one thanks guys. mario your just desperate to take my money arnt ya what else you got for sale then mate

matey i was gonna give ya them they just takin up space matey wink

just a couple of beams and hopefully my brm's have sold.........but i will believe it when i have the dosh..too many fucking time wasters about...

6oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 19/8/2010, 6:57 pm

alibabs

alibabs

i would of had them brms but i would need to vhange my hubs and dont realy no what that would cost cos they are 5 studs arent they? (the brms) and i got 4 stud otherwise id have bought them as well if they dont sell give us a shout lol only joking bout you taking my money

7oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 19/8/2010, 7:09 pm

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:i would of had them brms but i would need to vhange my hubs and dont realy no what that would cost cos they are 5 studs arent they? (the brms) and i got 4 stud otherwise id have bought them as well if they dont sell give us a shout lol only joking bout you taking my money

yeh the are wide fives matey wink

8oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 19/8/2010, 7:25 pm

alibabs

alibabs

surely thats only nut and bolt job to change hubs tho isnt it

9oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 20/8/2010, 5:36 pm

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:surely thats only nut and bolt job to change hubs tho isnt it

i dont think its that simple mate off the top of my head Very Happy

10oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 20/8/2010, 5:47 pm

alibabs

alibabs

o hope you sold them mate

11oil fan cooler cover thingy Empty Re: oil fan cooler cover thingy 20/8/2010, 6:43 pm

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:o hope you sold them mate

yup did that matey full askin price too Very Happy but then i am bringin them to action for him so my oval is now......................FULL FULL FULL FULL

thing is i really dont know if i will get her off the drive as she is so low and scrapes it already :eek: lol lol and thats AFTER i raised her for the mot lol carzzy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum