FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov

+3
DICKIE
Mario
paddy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

paddy

paddy

Been a while since we worked this out.... time for a final list 10 days before the fun.

The show is this:

http://www.busfreeze.co.uk/

We are planning to have a bit of a laugh drinking, and generally annoying the normals in Rugeley the night before Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 621165

So far the following people are staying at my place........... I think !

Paddy, erm obviously.
Dickie
Clare
rad dubs and suze - cancelled due to child care Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842
baz
manc/tel
AndyD
Daz
Spam
Di
Lisa
Clare
Scarey biker Dave
Wendy
EmmaR

Who is coming and who is crying off ?

I think I can put everyone up. If not then I can work something out Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324

I can guarantee a good night out in Rugeley, and good food too Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 16560 Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324

Mario

Mario

bummer yet annuvva one i will miss cos im way ooooooooop here Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842

But y'all have a good un and sink shitloads o hooch for me please Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324 Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 621165
and while you lot are drinkin it i will be makin more of it Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 46825 Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 46825

Have a good un Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324 Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

Defo me mate,it'll be a right ole larf Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 574558

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

sad

DICKIE

DICKIE

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842
Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842 Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842 Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842

paddy

paddy

spellbound wrote:

Have a good un Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324 Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324

We'll do our best ! Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324

DICKIE wrote:Defo me mate,it'll be a right ole larf Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 574558

Good order Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 85197

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842

There's still space on the drive if you can sort something Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 85197

Oh..... and I'll see you the following weekend anyway Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 16560 My reasons for escaping from here that weekend got a bit more pressing today. Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842

Anyway - enough of the sad faces..... who else is deffo on for it ?

paddy

paddy

Looks like it's just me and you, Rich.

I'll get the first drinks in.......... you go and find the fresh clunge Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324

Mario

Mario

paddy wrote:Looks like it's just me and you, Rich.

I'll get the first drinks in.......... you go and find the fresh clunge Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324

"CLUNGE" is this the same as poontang by any chance???? Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 85197

paddy

paddy

spellbound wrote:
paddy wrote:Looks like it's just me and you, Rich.

"CLUNGE" is this the same as poontang by any chance???? Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 85197

Yeah - except it's not an Americanism.

It just rolls off the tongue, clunge does.......

Literally, sometimes Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324

the braincell

the braincell

I'm crying off as I'll have g that weekend.. tho if anything changes I WILL require a sleeping space inside the house Very Happy

paddy

paddy

Anymore for anymore ?

spam

spam

Baz has got the weekend off again, I will with Roo and he's poorly too sad

paddy

paddy

Think I'll be postponing this until Dubfreeze in February. Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842

Some stuff has cropped up at this end too.

spam

spam

oh no, but peeps are really looking forward to it, i'm just a bit crapola and Roo has got stinky flu and hi temp, hope everything is ok? bazza, dickie,clare and dave n wendy are all looking forward to some yam yam hospitality and i was hoping they'd take lots of pics so icould have a nose at your gaff after all the yam yam towers hype! smile

spam

spam

....or have ya pulled? Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

spam wrote:....or have ya pulled? Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 77324

One track mind Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 66342

spam

spam

...it was all that talk about porting Very Happy

paddy

paddy

Sorry everyone. Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 867842

I'd been umming and ahing about this all weekend, but I decided finally that I must cancel the get together for this weekend at yam yam HQ.

My boilers been on the blink for a while, and has finally given up totally. I really dont mind putting up with a cold night myself, but I won't put guests up in a freezing cold house with no hot water / shower. (yam HQ is very draughty and cold).

BUT

There is an upside to everything.

I usually have folks from vizzy staying here on the weekend of Dubfreeze in February - so the FDK Yam HQ party will be returning in the new year. Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov Icon_cheers

By then I will have a new boiler (in all probability as this one is just a piece of crap that eats new circuit boards and valves) AND......... a HUGE woodburner that I just bought tonight:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190343137742&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Once again, to everyone who was still planning on coming up here..... I'm really sorry for cancelling this time, but I don't want to make you have a cold uncomfortable stay at my place Haloween bash at my place....... and Busfreeze. 31st Oct / 1st Nov 230722

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum