FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

new show - Busfreeze. 1st November.

+10
weardybeardy
the braincell
Mario
DICKIE
spam
Rad Dubs and Englishmen
Savannah Beige Girl
greenfyre
dicky mint
paddy
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

paddy

paddy

http://www.busfreeze.co.uk/

Anyone fancy it ?

Same format as Dubfreeze, same venue.

Cheap travelodge pre-bookings are available at Rugeley. A good night on the Saturday (in a hick town), invaded by dubbers is pretty much guaranteed. I've got room for 2 campers on the drive, one spare double room, and 2 sofas for people who want to crash at mine.

dicky mint

dicky mint

am yow in staffs then paddy?

may well pop over for this. not far at all. i take it theres no camping at the showground then.

paddy

paddy

dicky mint wrote:am yow in staffs then paddy?

may well pop over for this. not far at all. i take it theres no camping at the showground then.

I'm in Staffs, yeah. About 3 miles from Rugeley where everyone meets for the Dubfreeze saturday pissup, and 7ish from the showground.

No camping at the showground - but the travelodge can be got for about a tenner if you book early (now!).

Or my gaff is there as a last resort new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 455759 Loadsa room here new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 16560

greenfyre

greenfyre

its on the same wknd as flame and thunder, was wondering wether to go to da pod....
is it just a one dayer??? new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 549614 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 85197 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 77324 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. Suspect

dicky mint

dicky mint

paddy wrote:

I'm in Staffs, yeah. About 3 miles from Rugeley where everyone meets for the Dubfreeze saturday pissup, and 7ish from the showground.

No camping at the showground - but the travelodge can be got for about a tenner if you book early (now!).

Or my gaff is there as a last resort new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 455759 Loadsa room here new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 16560

cool, nice one new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 801300 .
im at stafford next month at the bike show.
my bikes on a stand you know new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 44024

paddy

paddy

greenfyre wrote:its on the same wknd as flame and thunder, was wondering wether to go to da pod....
is it just a one dayer??? new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 549614 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 85197 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 77324 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. Suspect

Is it the same weekend? I'd not checked. Balls.

It's a one dayer, yeah. Sunday. For the last few years for dubfreeze I've put up VZ people and been out on the lash in my local hick town on the Saturday.

I imagine it may be a lot quieter if F&T is on at the same time. Hmmmm

paddy

paddy

dicky mint wrote:
paddy wrote:

The classic bike show ? I'm going to that.

greenfyre

greenfyre

dicky mint wrote:

my bikes got a stand too, is yrs black? new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 85197

dicky mint

dicky mint

paddy wrote:
dicky mint wrote:
paddy wrote:

The classic bike show ? I'm going to that.

the very same new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 77324
pop to the ducati owners club stand and i'll get you a cuppa and a bikky. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825 no cheap shit, was bourbons last year new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825

paddy

paddy

I'll make sure I do.

What does your bike look like ?

I'm only going for research purposes. I'm doing my test this autumn, and will be buying a big single crosser after that, to get my road legs on. Then I'm gonna build something cool. I'm good at fabrication, and bored with VW's right now.

Fed up of not using the skills I have.

dicky mint

dicky mint

paddy wrote:I'll make sure I do.

looks like this,
new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. Myshineyduke

ive had it about 3 1/2 years now, totally stripped it over the winter and polished, powdercoated or replaced everything.

paddy

paddy

dicky mint wrote:
paddy wrote:I'll make sure I do.

looks like this,
new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. Myshineyduke

ive had it about 3 1/2 years now, totally stripped it over the winter and polished, powdercoated or replaced everything.

Cool !

Looks almost exactly the same as a bike my mate Steve had back in '96 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 85197

paddy

paddy

Right - Busfreeze.

I've just got off the phone with Andy Rad-dubs and Suze. God they can talk my left knacker off, but I still love them both. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 85197

We 3 have all had a great time doing the Rugeley Saturday night/dubfreeze on the following day in the past. I have loads of room for people to bring campers and kip in their vans at mine. Also loads of room for people to use spare rooms and sofas etc.

I've heard that a couple of you may want to come, but I won't say who unless you say yourselves. Andy is a good salesman, and can get people to agree to things they don't really want.

Who is in ?

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

I am in, but then you knew that already Very Happy

Rad Dubs and Englishmen

paddy wrote:Andy is a good salesman, and can get people to agree to things they don't really want.
O'RLY. :fight:

Last edited by Rad Dubs and Englishmen on 23/9/2009, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

greenfyre

greenfyre

paddy wrote:
but I won't say who unless you say yourselves. Andy is a good salesman, and can get people to agree to things they don't really want.

Who is in ?

They tried this method on me and rich last night, i felt a bit brainwashed and rich cried a bit,

but we want to come Very Happy

(if thats ok Paddy!)
(and I lied about Rich crying)
(Sorry Rich)

greenfyre

greenfyre

you shud come lise, you can get a lift up and we can (possibly) stay in paddy's luxury, centrally heated mansion/pad. * Very Happy

see? itl be ace x x Cool

* with REAL TOILETS

spam

spam

Very Happy

Last edited by spam on 23/9/2009, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

paddy

paddy

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:I am in, but then you knew that already new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 77324

Fabulous new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 77324

Rad Dubs and Englishmen wrote:
paddy wrote:Andy is a good salesman, and can get people to agree to things they don't really want.
O'RLY. new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 256199

Ya'Rly ! Better salesman than me............ and I'm a salesman ! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 574558

greenfyre wrote:you shud come lise, you can get a lift up and we can (possibly) stay in paddy's luxury, centrally heated mansion/pad. * new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 77324

see? itl be ace x x new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 437216

* with REAL TOILETS

Your expectations may be a little high, but heating will be provided, along with a toilet new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825

spam wrote:I probably wouldn't be able to come ( sighs of releif all round ) as parental responsibility seems to be a full time ocupation theses days, with or without paperwork!

Rubbish - COME ! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 85197

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

greenfyre wrote:
paddy wrote:
but I won't say who unless you say yourselves. Andy is a good salesman, and can get people to agree to things they don't really want.

Who is in ?

They tried this method on me and rich last night, i felt a bit brainwashed and rich cried a bit,

but we want to come Very Happy

(if thats ok Paddy!)
(Sorry Rich)

Welcome to my world! Rolling Eyes

DICKIE

DICKIE

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:
greenfyre wrote:
paddy wrote:

Who is in ?

but we want to come new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 77324

(if thats ok Paddy!)
(Sorry Rich)

Welcome to my world! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. Icon_rolleyes
I always weep a little tear when your around suze,wearing no pants tends to give it away though..

I wanna go to paddys too...i wanna do a poo at paddys new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825

Rad Dubs and Englishmen

DICKIE wrote:...i wanna do a poo at paddys new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825
I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear that. lol

Mario

Mario

Dickie you scare the crap outta me at times new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825 not bad considering how far away i am new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825

oh and you lot stop puttin piccies of bikes oop cos i aint got one anymore new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. Kopfschuettel new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. Kopfschuettel new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. Kopfschuettel new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 867842
(but me finx i "may" have to look at a trike next year new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 16560 that will REALLY please Carol,NOT new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825 new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825 )

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

DICKIE wrote:
Savannah Beige Girl wrote:
greenfyre wrote:
paddy wrote:

Who is in ?

but we want to come new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 77324

(if thats ok Paddy!)
(Sorry Rich)

Welcome to my world! new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. Icon_rolleyes
I always weep a little tear when your around suze,wearing no pants tends to give it away though..

I wanna go to paddys too...i wanna do a poo at paddys new show - Busfreeze. 1st November. 46825

lol lol You are unbelievable sometimes!

the braincell

the braincell

Heating AND an indoor loo Very Happy

I got sent this joke today... but I'll post it later, cuz I'm trying to get pics off the phone at the mo (that wasn't the joke)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum