FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck

+3
oilyT
wonkydonkey
Toastie
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i mite av a little look seen as it will be all over the tele tomorrow

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

might have a wee viewing aswell but will probably turn over after 5 mins tbh!!

oilyT

oilyT

yep guna watch they need all the suport they can get.

na on the other hand fuck em. ill watch something ells. lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

there been a riot in the bbc so i just herd on the new are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 46825

oilyT

oilyT

TOASTIE wrote:there been a riot in the bbc so i just herd on the new are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 46825

To be honest im more intrested on wots going on outside. Im sure theres going to be problems lol

paddy

paddy

If anyone fancies a sporting bet, I'll put a fiver on:

Nick Griffin manages to come across okay
Jack Straw manages to come across as an utter twat (as usual)

Griffin may be a racist pig, who surrounds himself with mouth-breathers, but he isn't stupid.

Mario

Mario

to be honest i cant be arsed with it all....

You only have to open ya mouth these days and you are automatically a racist or bigot are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 44024 People in certains areas seem to have forgotten the meaning of the words...

I will just drink my westons instead are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 77324 are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 621165

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye i reckon he'l do ok . he must be well prepared

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:ye i reckon he'l do ok . he must be well prepared
Lets hope so are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 16560

paddy

paddy

interesting. And really boring.

Can I keep my fiver? My argument being that both Straw and Griffin were dickheads with no real points tonight ?

I hope so. I can get 2 pints with a fiver in my local are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 85197

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

It's shit ain't it nicks over the top but cuz the rest of um are bellend you just end up ignoring um all

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

thought it was a waste of an hour of my time
all dickwads all arguing over pointless things the typical bbc audience booing and clapping at the right times via cue card promting wot a crock of shit.
and still nothing is solved the country is still going to let in hundreds of thousands of immigrants, not follow up the illigal ones when they abscond and we are still in a fucking recession
but apart from that that american lady had a nice soothing voice !!
rant now over and back to planning a move to france in 10 years!!! are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 46825

oilyT

oilyT

wonkydonkey wrote:rant now over and back to planning a move to france in 10 years!!! are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 46825
Just tell the imigration pepole you algirean and have no visa
and you'd be sent to france for free. tou

the braincell

the braincell

Didn't watch it, don't give a toss, but heard on the radio that Nick griffin is gonna make a complaint to bbc cuz it was unfair lol

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

oilyT wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:rant now over and back to planning a move to france in 10 years!!! are we watchin quetion time later then ? or dont we give a fuck 46825
Just tell the imigration pepole you algirean and have no visa
and you'd be sent to france for free. tou

give that man a pint what a cracking idea baz cheers!! lol lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum