FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

feel the need to rant a few things!!!!

+3
Toastie
bullettoothtony
wonkydonkey
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

looks like a few of us of having a bad week and mine just keeps getting worse especially today :mad:

sooooo I would just like to say
to my body thank you for being in pain and making me feel like shit all day
to the healthcare worker who started on the ward last week giving me mouth beitch
to the boy racer who pulled out on my as i approached the junction cheers
to my car for the brakes not working when twat head boy racer pulled out making me do a handbrake screetch thanks
to the stupid fuck face that kept his full beam on behind me for my whole journey home thanks for virtually blinding me
to my twat head neighbour who run out of his house when i was pulling onto the drive to tell me his wife has a bad fucking stomach and is there anything i can recommend FUCK OFF

ok rant over thank you FDK for letting me express my feelings in an open and honest way

bullettoothtony

pmsl i love it when a complete and full on rant surfaces. you remind me of someone close to me he he. this week has been crap though. i'm suffering with a bad back caused by excersise/stupidity and my daughter has been off school poorly today.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fuckin people . fuck um . rite then tommorrow we are all guna have a better day smile

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

thanks for listening guys nothing like a rant to clear your brain!!

yep positive attitude for moi from midnight
hope evrybody has a lovely day tomoz smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

I had a great day feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 66342
You either look on the bright side,or the dark side feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 574558

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:I had a great day feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 66342
You either look on the bright side,or the dark side feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 574558
you obviously didnt look in your mirror and see your ugly mug looking back at ya feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 988956 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 988956 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 988956 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 869774 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 66342 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 77324

Mario

Mario

wonkydonkey wrote:looks like a few of us of having a bad week and mine just keeps getting worse especially today feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 105441

to the healthcare worker who started on the ward last week giving me mouth beitch
to my car for the brakes not working when twat head boy racer pulled out making me do a handbrake screetch thanks
to the stupid fuck face that kept his full beam on behind me for my whole journey home thanks for virtually blinding me
to my twat head neighbour who run out of his house when i was pulling onto the drive to tell me his wife has a bad fucking stomach and is there anything i can recommend FUCK OFF

ok rant over thank you FDK for letting me express my feelings in an open and honest way

you need a good stiff drink mrs, failing that just get shitfaced feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 77324 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 230722

DICKIE

DICKIE

spellbound wrote:
you obviously didnt look in your mirror and see your ugly mug looking back at ya feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 988956 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 988956 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 988956 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 869774 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 66342 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 77324

Ive replaced all the mirrors in our house with pictures of you mate..
At least then i know things cant get any worse feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 988956

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

spellbound wrote:
wonkydonkey wrote:looks like a few of us of having a bad week and mine just keeps getting worse especially today feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 105441

you need a good stiff drink mrs, failing that just get shitfaced feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 77324 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 230722

fook me i must be having a bad one I havent had a drink yet affraid affraid

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
spellbound wrote:

Ive replaced all the mirrors in our house with pictures of you mate..
At least then i know things cant get any worse feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 988956

feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825 even Sid is laffin at that one LMFAO feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825
do want me to sign the piccies for you????? they be worth a fahookin fortune then matey once i become famous in my own lunchtime feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 16560

Mario

Mario

wonkydonkey wrote:
spellbound wrote:

fook me i must be having a bad one I havent had a drink yet feel the need to rant a few things!!!! Affraid feel the need to rant a few things!!!! Affraid

i is just sinking my 1st cypriot brandy n coke feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 16560 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 621165

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i dont no if i should have one . fancy something different but di drunk all the bailys . bloody alcy

the moll

the moll

I'm having quite a good week. The other half with his bad back is walking round looking like Quasimodo all hunched up and never fails to make me grin at the sight of him....hehe. I have tried sex to cure him but it didn't work. Any suggestions???

Mario

Mario

the moll wrote:I'm having quite a good week. The other half with his bad back is walking round looking like Quasimodo all hunched up and never fails to make me grin at the sight of him....hehe. I have tried sex to cure him but it didn't work. Any suggestions???
its the jumping off the wardrobe thats not helping his back feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825

you could always try the THAI massage and walk all over his back feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 455759 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 77324
But ask him 1st if he wants you to take orf them boots of urs before you start feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 77324

dirty di

dirty di

big big feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 230722 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 230722 to ya wonks, its friday tomorrow so it will defo be a better day (even if its friday 13th) if in doubt just stay in bed and get shitfaced ......answer to ya probs feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

dirty di wrote:big big feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 230722 feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 230722 to ya wonks, its friday tomorrow so it will defo be a better day (even if its friday 13th) if in doubt just stay in bed and get shitfaced ......answer to ya probs feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 46825

cheers hun
i'll take your advice and get shitfaced!! any excuse !! feel the need to rant a few things!!!! 386569

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum