FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

rant --- fuckin spoiler

+2
H
Toastie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mad rant --- fuckin spoiler 5/6/2009, 9:19 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ordered a ploiler for di's birthday . turned up badly packed . spos to be ready for paint but loads of nicks and bumps so had to prep it to a digree

first coat of paint gos on lovly . one run just where you dont want it . no prob il flat it out and paint again .
second coat paint reacts like a fucker . flat out again prim and paint and paint and paint . last coat last squrt it rains as im doinin it . paint the rain into it .
fucking hell . flat it out again . paint again react again . fucking helllll . so start again . prime paint proper job . leave an hour turn it over , do the other side . lovly . sorted ,. pick it up later and the bottom had stuck to the 2 points holding it up .;Fuckin heelllllll

flat it out . never load of paint all good

on to polishing - fisrt time i go through ,. second time ok part from few spots . touch um in and flat um out and polish again .

thanks fuck for that . sits here a few day .exited to get it on .
di gets here tonight start to put the gruw shit on the spos to be ok fron a hand pump fing but breaks 2 of mine so cut it open and spread it on . get it all over the carpet .

fuck it dont matter its going on . . .. go and stick it on but cant get enoghth of it to contackt to get a good stick but fink mite be ok cuz the shit is fuckin sticky ,.

maskin tape it on and stand back to check its ok

AND FUCK ME IT FUCKIN WARPED / NEVER STRAIT . BAG OF FUCKING SHIT .

spend never hour crearing up the mes and hittin fings .

now getting drunk

2mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 5/6/2009, 9:26 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Dude sad hug

You should've come and met me instead wink

3mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 5/6/2009, 9:27 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

rant --- fuckin spoiler Image006-1

4mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 5/6/2009, 9:29 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

id had a drink so couldnt drive . was waiting for di but she didnt araive till 8;30 ish ,. i saw dickie drivin round town . i could of hoped in and walked back but didnt fink at the time . glad you met some of the reprobatets smile

5mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 5/6/2009, 9:29 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Yeah, was good smile

6mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 5/6/2009, 9:31 pm

vin van man

vin van man

H wrote:Yeah, was good smile

Nice one H! :thumbup:

7mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 5/6/2009, 9:33 pm

dirty di

dirty di

we will meet soon chick.....promise, anyway its best to save the very best til last lol

8mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 5/6/2009, 9:36 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

do i get a replacemaent for this fickin fing . guna cost me £7 odd to post back ,. maybe 7 for more glue and then it mite be shit . or do i get money back and be 15 out and have nothin to show for it ? wonder if i could came on my credit card for it being shit

9mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 5/6/2009, 11:02 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what do i do vin ??

i can see you down there tou

10mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 6/6/2009, 5:31 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

dirty di wrote:we will meet soon chick.....promise, anyway its best to save the very best til last lol
lol hug

11mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 6/6/2009, 5:48 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

CAN EVERYONE SEE WHAT IM ON ABOUT ? IM NOT EMAGANIN IT AM I . WOULD YOU BE UNHAPPY WITH THAT . BAER IN MIND IT WERNT CHEEP

12mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 6/6/2009, 6:51 pm

Mario

Mario

Toast it looks ok from that piccy^^^^^^^^ but maybe take one from further away as it a bitch to really see wink

13mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 6/6/2009, 6:56 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

rant --- fuckin spoiler Image010

14mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 6/6/2009, 6:58 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

compair the hight at the red marks , and you can see the top where the green mark is , it should arch over evenly but it get to the middle and gos all flat . can you see wot i meen ?

15mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 6/6/2009, 7:23 pm

Mario

Mario

yeh i can see whatyou mean now mate. but to be honest i wouldnt have spotted it without you doin ya red n green lines...........thing is mate if your not happy wiv it it'll just piss you off each time you look at it....

16mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 6/6/2009, 7:39 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

tbo on the van it was really oveus . it looked wrong . simple as that . no one would stick and out of shape wing on a bug to make it look better , and pay for the trouble , im guna take it to the meet on tuesday so peeps can see it in the fresh so i can check im not goin mad ,

if you look at the first pic now you no it stands out like a fucker . well it dose to me

17mad Re: rant --- fuckin spoiler 8/6/2009, 2:15 pm

the braincell

the braincell

It does look a bit wonky.

You could just pretend the van is wonky instead ! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum