FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old beam

+3
dirty di
Toastie
DICKIE
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Old beam Empty Old beam 17/11/2009, 8:18 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Took my old beam off the split yesty,posted an advert at dinner today on vizzy,blokes just paid me 200 notes...fuckin result Old beam 77324

2Old beam Empty Re: Old beam 17/11/2009, 8:26 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice

3Old beam Empty Re: Old beam 17/11/2009, 8:43 pm

dirty di

dirty di

Old beam 437216

4Old beam Empty Re: Old beam 17/11/2009, 9:13 pm

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

very nice Cool

5Old beam Empty Re: Old beam 17/11/2009, 9:21 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

nice one Old beam 801300 .

my bro dug out some old bug bits he had kicking around and sent em over .
spare coil, leads, dizzy, dizzy cap and rotor arm, full gasket set, dynamo brushes, carb, speedo, all sorts of bit n bobs and a fuse box cover . been looking for one of those for a while now.
Old beam 801300

6Old beam Empty Re: Old beam 17/11/2009, 9:57 pm

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Took my old beam off the split yesty,posted an advert at dinner today on vizzy,blokes just paid me 200 notes...fuckin result Old beam 77324

bloody hell mate Old beam 455759 Old beam Affraid
was that the one with the folksy(sp) adjuster in it?????

p.s the beers are you then Old beam 621165 Old beam 621165 Old beam 77324 Old beam 77324 Old beam Drunken_smilie

7Old beam Empty Re: Old beam 17/11/2009, 10:24 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

No i took that off the van 2 years ago Old beam 46825
Just took off my narrowed beam as its the one i had to have the adjusters tacked into place because the bolts had pulled out last year.(defective beam bolts)
I was given a brand new 495 pound 4inch beam from t2d for nothing about a year ago.
Got all the old off and everything back and bolted into place today Old beam 77324 Old beam 77324 even got the new hydraulic rams bolted up ready.

8Old beam Empty Re: Old beam 17/11/2009, 10:59 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Very Happy nice one.

9Old beam Empty Re: Old beam 18/11/2009, 10:04 am

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:No i took that off the van 2 years ago Old beam 46825
Just took off my narrowed beam as its the one i had to have the adjusters tacked into place because the bolts had pulled out last year.(defective beam bolts)
I was given a brand new 495 pound 4inch beam from t2d for nothing about a year ago.
Got all the old off and everything back and bolted into place today Old beam 77324 Old beam 77324 even got the new hydraulic rams bolted up ready.

ahh well the beers are still on you tho Old beam 46825
ive been chatting with the mrs about our splitty and we have decided once ive irs'd it (hopefully next week???!!) then that will will be pretty much it on the that apart from a few bits n bobs here n there.
Then i am gonna look seriously at putting some POWER into my Oval BUT as you saw from my thread on VZ im not sure which way to go yet,scooby power or aircooled!!!
Firstly tho i will get her solid and any welding done then i can take it from there.
Me thinks i will do the brakes first as it dont matter which way engine wise i go the brakes will need doing.
I must admit i would like to stay aircooled power but im not really sure i can afford the costs with doing it.
Ive got a lot of reading oop to do first to see whats involved in both types of power.
I feel there might even be the need for a narrowed beem to go on her.
No matter which way i go all the OG bits will be kept so she can go back to OG if ever needed Old beam 77324

You will have to let me know mate how the van "feels" once all your hydro kit is on and working Old beam 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum