FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

help - mk3 golf odd noise ????

+5
Taze
Lazyboy
bentheboffin
H
Toastie
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? Empty help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 19/11/2009, 3:03 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

rithty hoo then , got this l plate golf with a strange noise when you turn right . just off striate . before you all say it it aint the wheel bearing . it sound and feels like a really fucked one but wasn't to bad at all but been changes anyway (at considerable paint to my thumb) . no difference . sound almost like it rubs something like if a mud flap was catching it but i can find anything . have swapped wheels back the fromt but no change so its not a wheel .

could a drive shaft do this ?? please tell me it aint in the box ??

any ideas ??? cheers d

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

CV joint?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

maybe gut dont sound like any iv ever herd before . maybe someoen will have had it . does anyone no it the deisal is the same as petrel ??

bentheboffin

sos trying to isentify sounds over the internet is almost imposible but if you want me to have aa listen some time then just give us a pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers mate . im guna have a go at a couple of things over the weekend . if i cant sort it il will givce you a shout . cheers d

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

also mate there some bits im after if i can get it to drive rite . need a parcel shelf , glove box handle , maybe 2 near side window regulators and a windscreen wiper switch off the top off my head . you got any of them ?? cheers d

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

My cousin has a brakers yard in Gloucester, he has a mrk 3 1.9 diesel 5 door. Sure he has got most of those bits still on the car! help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 801300 The phone is 01452 414900 and brakers is called city autos help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 986112

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cool mate ta

9help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? Empty Re: help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 20/11/2009, 11:31 am

Taze

Taze

let us know what it is wrong with it, the pre mot man wud of checked cv joints etc... If you go to lazyboy scrappy grab me a gear change control tower please if one on it, iv had no 4th gear for ages

10help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? Empty Re: help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 20/11/2009, 12:53 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

wot bit of it is it you need taze ? the bit on top of the box ?

tbo mate your man has mist a few bits . i hole , litraly no brake pads left . discs are fuckered . both wheel berins ( whitch wer hopein will sort the noise ) . and the back brakes are grinding . im not moonin darlin x just sayin . i will let you all no in a couple of hours if the noise has improved smile

11help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? Empty Re: help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 20/11/2009, 7:21 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

a pic for di with the rev poseing

help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? IMG_0156

12help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? Empty Re: help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 21/11/2009, 11:26 pm

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

TOASTIE wrote:

any ideas ??? cheers d

Wheel bearings or more than likely could the tyre be catching the plastic wheel arch liner somewhere?

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:a pic for di with the rev poseing

Fook......hes a good lookin chap help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:

and very modest help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 46825 help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 46825

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

dicky mint wrote:
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:

and very modest help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 46825 help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 46825
Ta help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

the rev and me had a mystery noise on mrs mints mk5 flog, very strange eh? help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 455759

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

bloody golfs ./ bag of shite smile . di's is going well now , mind you most of the cars new now smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

that looks a nice one toast, luvverly colour help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 491618

19help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? Empty Re: help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 29/1/2010, 10:44 pm

purplepeter

purplepeter

Have a close look at the anti-roll bar linkages,& or check for a broken spring
Yell if you need diagrams help - mk3 golf odd noise ???? 16560

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum