FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

aint he lucky to have me as his mate we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 776964

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:aint he lucky to have me as his mate we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 776964
Im the luckiest little boy alive we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 29713

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yep we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 85197

dont worry its nothing to exiting . but if you want to get me something in return id quite like a motor bike smile

this on will do ta smile
we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today L_4dce6c4ee637d768da0539b513ef4a1e

DICKIE

DICKIE

That looks like a swiss army knife bike we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:yep we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 85197

dont worry its nothing to exiting . but if you want to get me something in return id quite like a motor bike we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 85197

this on will do ta we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 85197
we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today L_4dce6c4ee637d768da0539b513ef4a1e

now thats shiney we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 46825 . recon you would need to buy shares in autosol if you had that toast.
would look awsome with satin black bodywork imho we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 801300

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i mite do my honda lead like that

we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today IMG_0165

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

Very BLING! we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

your topbox is nearly the same colour as my bug, only your topbox is probably quicker we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 208287 we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

in the box there the hemlmet of the old lady with loads of old lady hair in it . we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 751591its horid . so i locked the box and will pretend i never seen it

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:in the box there the hemlmet of the old lady with loads of old lady hair in it . we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 751591its horid . so i locked the box and will pretend i never seen it

eeewwwwwwwwww we borght dickie boy a xmas prezzy today 757473 . good plan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum