FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dickie , how did you get on today ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

?

Mario

Mario

Toastie wrote:?

+1

butty

butty

?+2

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

praps they made him work late in the dark for being to slow tou

Mario

Mario

Toastie wrote:praps they made him work late in the dark for being to slow tou

or he is the new tea boy lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

he's on line , come on dickie we all want to know if it was ok

DICKIE

DICKIE

lol
Not too bad really,doing the same shit as before but for people we i dont really know,which is the weird bit.
Its strange working for people who i dont really know or who dont know me.
My main thing is ive spent the last 20 years making the job 100% perfect in my eyes,im not sure im gonna have the chance to have it 100% when they want stuff done subby fast.
Time will tell,it was just a strange day for me today
Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

glad it was ok mate . where are you working ? did they give you a van

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote: lol
Not too bad really,doing the same shit as before but for people we i dont really know,which is the weird bit.
My main thing is ive spent the last 20 years making the job 100% perfect in my eyes,im not sure im gonna have the chance to have it 100% when they want stuff done subby fast.
Very Happy

i nkow the feelin matey.............used to happen to me every 2 or 3 yrs when i was in the raf.

glad it went well for ya mate Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

They did mate,bit of a knacker but its just untill we sort ourselves out with one..
Tom said lizzies step dad knows of a very tidy 11month tax and tested astra van for 800 notes..were going to have a look on wednesday night.

working over stonehouse way at the mo,glad tom has worked out that way before,i was lost as soon as i left their yard this morning lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
Very Happy

i nkow the feelin matey.............used to happen to me every 2 or 3 yrs when i was in the raf.

Cheers darlin Very Happy
Its just the feeling a bit like a stranger in a bunch of mates at the mo,im sure it will be ok Very Happy

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:
Very Happy

Cheers darlin Very Happy
Its just the feeling a bit like a stranger in a bunch of mates at the mo,im sure it will be ok Very Happy

you'll be fine matey................just keep in mind tho..............

NO sexual favours in the first week wink :incheek:

negawskloV

negawskloV

it'd be a bit odd if you didn't feel weird working with all new people after 20 years wink still, you ain't a shy lad... I'm sure you'll be rubbin along nicely by the end of the week smile jus don't let um steal ya lunch money wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum