FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up

+6
paddy
greenfyre
Danny Lord
DICKIE
dirty di
Toastie
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

If you don't
know, as of today, Facebook will automatically index all your info on
Google, which allows everyone to view it. To change this option, go to
Settings --> Privacy Settings --> Search --> then UN-CLICK the
box that says 'Allow indexing'. Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and
paste onto your status for all your friends ASAP.

dirty di

dirty di

did you get my email about the virus's going on at the moment, my sisters sent me these so i know its not a load of bollox

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

my pc said it was a threat so i deleted it . whats the detales ?

DICKIE

DICKIE

clares has just found up that someones hacked her account and deleted most of her friends facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 455759 facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 455759
Also her yahoo account,wonder if its connected?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

that faith is gettin serious facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 455759

DICKIE

DICKIE

facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825 facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

TOASTIE wrote:If you don't
know, as of today, Facebook will automatically index all your info on
Google, which allows everyone to view it. To change this option, go to
Settings --> Privacy Settings --> Search --> then UN-CLICK the
box that says 'Allow indexing'. Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and
paste onto your status for all your friends ASAP.

I has found the privacy settings, do you have to type in Allow indexing into the search thingy?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no i didnt have to . i just followed what it said . fink when you hit search it warns you then you can uncheck the box

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

Done smile

Thanks Toastie hug

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 332341 facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 491618

greenfyre

greenfyre

I did that thing the other day, I didnt pay much attention tho, I changed a few bits, but not others...

hmmm! I cant get on facebook or ebay or yahoo!

if anyone isnt my friend on face book anymore, can you wait a bit and then request my friendship again!!
im not sure when il be back on!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you can bloody request me facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 66342

greenfyre

greenfyre

TOASTIE wrote:you can bloody request me facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 66342

whateva!!! when I get back on il try to remember who all my friends are!! youl probably reject me toast!! facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 66342

purplepeter

purplepeter

i had just decided to get paranoid as to why/how i'd upset you!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

greenfyre wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:you can bloody request me facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 66342

whateva!!! when I get back on il try to remember who all my friends are!! youl probably reject me toast!! facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 66342

never x

vin van man

vin van man

TOASTIE wrote:
greenfyre wrote:

never x

facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825 facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825 I like a bit of banter!

the moll

the moll

have altered my facebook settings. My facebook name is Charlie Jordan and I have no mates on there facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825

the moll

the moll

vin van man wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:
greenfyre wrote:

never x

facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825 facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825 I like a bit of banter!

Thought for a minute it said batter...set me off thinking about yorkshire puddings swimming in gravy. Mmmmmmmm can you tell I've been watching my weight. food obsessed and ready to dive into choccies Christmas week. The teacher had asked my daughter what xmas meant to her and she asked me. I said.......

white toblerone. facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 129407 facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825 facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 638748

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825 i like toblerone

this is the one pinky got us last year smile

facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up Phonepic391

facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up Phonepic393

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Best way...........dont go on that shite Face Book shite if you dont want anybody knowing anything about you..............................................................................Face book is a load of Bolloccks if you ask me facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 370461

DICKIE

DICKIE

Just done mine and a facebook message comes up saying its just a rumour that they were going index stuff facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 85197

vin van man

vin van man

Now I get what you are all on about! Got a bit confused with the allow indexing I didn't tick it!

I am slow! facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

DICKIE wrote:Just done mine and a facebook message comes up saying its just a rumour that they were going index stuff facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 85197

i fink it says something like "its a rumer " " we will only be listing you basic info" so i spos it depends if you want you basic info on google .

mite as well be un ticked imo but dont spos it will effect much really

DICKIE

DICKIE

I unticked anyway facebook warning (maybe a load of old bollex) make your own mine up 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum