FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze..........

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Sorry to be a pain in the arse here peoples but do we have a date for the FDK Krooze yet?

I need to know pretty soon as i gotta put my holiday dates at work in pretty soon AND i need to work out if i am doing Action or Vanfest.
my idea is to take maybe a week orf work, tootle darn sarf do a show(Action/Vanfest) do a bit of sight seein in ma Oval n then do da Krooze n then rumble back oop north.

So, how many of you will be doing Action??

how many doin Vanfest??

I will be doin this hopefully in ma Oval and on me tod so if anyone has any good cheap BnB's listed of course it'll have to be Vee Dub friendly then would they kindly write them in this ere thread then i can approach them for prices etc..........
Unless of course anyone fancies puttin me n ma Oval up????(sorry to be cheeky)

i will try n bump this thread to the top so as many folk can see it/add there idea's to it, i will DEFFO be comin down cos those piccies i put up in my other thread reminded what a bunch of total tossers good folk you all are I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324 and i deffo needs to be smiling again I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324

feel free to add any sensible comments/ideas to this the more the merrier....

moochos grassy arse peeps

Mario I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 962426

sooper mcmario is on the move...be afraid be BERY afraid I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 962426

DICKIE

DICKIE

most of us will do action and vanfest mate. I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324
I love both but you cant beat action for the racing if you ask me.
Vanfest is also pretty darn good as its soo close to us..but theres no racing at all. I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 867842
You can spend some time here bay all means but you will have a job to park as im right in town

dicky mint

dicky mint

will be good to finally meet the famous mcmario and his whiskey ways I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

spellbound wrote:Sorry to be a pain in the arse here peoples but do we have a date for the FDK Krooze yet?

I need to know pretty soon as i gotta put my holiday dates at work in pretty soon AND i need to work out if i am doing Action or Vanfest.
my idea is to take maybe a week orf work, tootle darn sarf do a show(Action/Vanfest) do a bit of sight seein in ma Oval n then do da Krooze n then rumble back oop north.

So, how many of you will be doing Action??

how many doin Vanfest??
I will be doin this hopefully in ma Oval and on me tod so if anyone has any good cheap BnB's listed of course it'll have to be Vee Dub friendly then would they kindly write them in this ere thread then i can approach them for prices etc..........
Unless of course anyone fancies puttin me n ma Oval up????(sorry to be cheeky)

i will try n bump this thread to the top so as many folk can see it/add there idea's to it, i will DEFFO be comin down cos those piccies i put up in my other thread reminded what a bunch of total tossers good folk you all are I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324 and i deffo needs to be smiling again I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324

feel free to add any sensible comments/ideas to this the more the merrier....

moochos grassy arse peeps

Mario I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 962426Planing the cruz around the same weekend as last year........weekend after vanfest m8........dunno of any dates yet I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 16560

sooper mcmario is on the move...be afraid be BERY afraid I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 962426

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Looking at dates m8 ....should be Sunday 19th of September................................i think everone should be cool with that as theres no shows that weekend I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 474846

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:most of us will do action and vanfest mate. I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324
I love both but you cant beat action for the racing if you ask me.
Vanfest is also pretty darn good as its soo close to us..but theres no racing at all. I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 867842
You can spend some time here bay all means but you will have a job to park as im right in town

the problem ive got matey is that to do action, vanfest and the Krooze i will have to take just over 2 weeks off from work(maybe more) because of the way our distillery works(7 day ops all yr round) so i have to make a CHOICE between Action n Vanfest I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 867842
Or i try n split my time off and do TWO trips darn sarf which will rip my wallet out in fuel costs alone I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 867842
Booze costs im not worried cos i can always(will) bring my own I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 16560
i will have a chat wiv da geezah that does the shifts at work and what we can come up without involving sexual favours I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:will be good to finally meet the famous mcmario and his whiskey ways I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825

your not missing owt matey by not meeting me yet I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825
Oh n by the way i makes scottish whisky so NO E please that'll be my irish counterparts I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 988956 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825

Mario

Mario

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Looking at dates m8 ....should be Sunday 19th of September................................i think everone should be cool with that as theres no shows that weekend I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 474846

Cheers Rev i will stick that date in my shift list diary I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 16560 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 77324

dicky mint

dicky mint

spellbound wrote:
dicky mint wrote:will be good to finally meet the famous mcmario and his whiskey ways I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825

your not missing owt matey by not meeting me yet I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825
Oh n by the way i makes scottish whisky so NO E please that'll be my irish counterparts I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 988956 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825

sorry, i do apologise. me is a big chump I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... Icon_rolleyes

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:
spellbound wrote:

sorry, i do apologise. me is a big chump I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... Icon_rolleyes

I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825 I need help folks .....Next years FDK Krooze.......... 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum