FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts

+5
The Reverend Mad Cyril
dicky mint
dirty di
the moll
Mario
9 posters

FDK Krooze 19th Sept 2010

The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts Button10100%The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts Button10 100% [ 11 ]
The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts Button100%The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts Button10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

It's been proposed to have the FDK Krooze on...

19th September 2010 ( no other shows/events on this date)

Could you kindly add to this thread any comments and fill in the poll so we can see that this date is gonna be ok?
There are only 2 answers, if you choose NO,can we have another date would you add the other date to this thread so we can see if its possible.

Moochos gracias
Mario The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 77324

Mario

Mario

oop to the top The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 77324

if you see this slippin down the page folks please feel free to bounce it to the top so a lot of peeps get to see it n vote.

fankin you
Mari ho ho o The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 77324

the moll

the moll

Have voted. We haven't done a cruise before so what route etc do you plan?

Mario

Mario

the moll wrote:Have voted. We haven't done a cruise before so what route etc do you plan?

The Rev is in the process of sorting this out Moll.
Once he's managed to suss it all out i will stick it up in the CALENDAR bit oop there^^^^^^ The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 77324

I think there is a thread on here somewhere for the one a few months back The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 16560

dirty di

dirty di

sounds cool to me The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 474846 The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 801300

dicky mint

dicky mint

coolio wiv me at the mo The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 801300

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

ttt The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 714953

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

What's this then?

the braincell

the braincell

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:What's this then?

Tis a krooze on 19th sept 2010 ..Route being sorted by the rev.. Are you're eyes not working ? lol

Spangle

Spangle

Fine with us lot

Dan

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

SETTLED THEN ?

the braincell

the braincell

ITS FINE WITH ME!!! AM I ALOUD TO GO??? PWEEAASE The FDK Krooze 2010..............PLEASE read and add your thoughts 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum