FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some schools should be open tomorrow according to this..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the braincell

the braincell

Too right i'm not! Some schools should be open tomorrow according to this.. 105441

our school should be closed. Its just going to be more icy, so its going to be more dangerous!

so they so should close the school tomorrow! Some schools should be open tomorrow according to this.. 105441

the braincell

the braincell

that was from G.

DICKIE

DICKIE

Christ kids these days hey Some schools should be open tomorrow according to this.. 574558

dicky mint

dicky mint

our were back at school thursday Some schools should be open tomorrow according to this.. Icon_cheers .
now i really like snow but its stopping me earning any dollars now Some schools should be open tomorrow according to this.. 867842 and might miss a good dollop of local tree work cos of it Some schools should be open tomorrow according to this.. 455759 .

and im using far too many logs sitting here Some schools should be open tomorrow according to this.. 46825

the moll

the moll

Both my kids schools just texted and said they'll be open tomorrow unless it snows really heavily in the night. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum