FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

reborn to be wild open day

+2
adz
OOORRRR-George
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1reborn to be wild open day Empty reborn to be wild open day 23/5/2010, 7:20 am

OOORRRR-George

OOORRRR-George

todays the day, all welcome, come check us out
raffle, music and burgers, http://www.reborntobewild.com/ ( i would love an dubber to win the raffle!! they get some free paint! lol, hopefully will be Adz, fkin impossible to paint summut thats ever been within a mile of anchor wax!!!)

only down allstone lane trading estate, 2pm
G

2reborn to be wild open day Empty Re: reborn to be wild open day 23/5/2010, 8:04 am

adz

adz

haha well i certainly wont be winning, couldnt get the day off in the end as my mate already had it booked off! BUMMER!

hope its a good day, u got good weather for it!

3reborn to be wild open day Empty Re: reborn to be wild open day 23/5/2010, 10:26 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

I'll come to this reborn to be wild open day 77324 reborn to be wild open day 77324 reborn to be wild open day 77324

4reborn to be wild open day Empty Re: reborn to be wild open day 23/5/2010, 11:54 am

the braincell

the braincell

Oh, yo gonna get some tiling grot type stff on yor way dickie ? Very Happy

5reborn to be wild open day Empty Re: reborn to be wild open day 23/5/2010, 10:38 pm

XBones09

XBones09

Dickie, good to see you there mate, sorry I got dragged away while I was talking to ya. Any Signwriting or Pinstriping you need, give us a buzz.

6reborn to be wild open day Empty Re: reborn to be wild open day 23/5/2010, 10:51 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

sorry we missed you mate . you was only round the corner . there
must be loads of work for you about . for a start i would like some
purple fames up the buggy , how do you charge ? what would all of
dickies sighn riting be ? or flames up the front of the buggy ? does ot
need to be laqured over after ? sees soon d

ps i would love your talent . air brush stuff amazes me . id love some arty talent

7reborn to be wild open day Empty Re: reborn to be wild open day 23/5/2010, 11:07 pm

XBones09

XBones09

I'd have to come and have a good look at what you want to give a price, it depends how much you want, front and rear arches flames, bonnet???
Dickies Signwiting, I'd guess at about £75-£85 per side, if I remember right the word 'Stowford' is two tone I think...

I wish I could do the airbrushing too, I do the Pinstriping and Signwriting. I've got an Airbrush, but not too good with it yet. reborn to be wild open day 574558

8reborn to be wild open day Empty Re: reborn to be wild open day 23/5/2010, 11:30 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

from what i here your fairly handy with the air brush already smile . i dont no what i want for mine at the mo . realy need good paint for it to go on . the stuff today was so mentality good it made my paint look so shite it was inbarising . will have a gabber about the buggy when i see you . it good to have fdk painter on board , would love to see some more of your work

9reborn to be wild open day Empty Re: reborn to be wild open day 24/5/2010, 3:58 pm

OOORRRR-George

OOORRRR-George

We had to go man, couldnt take the heat with the little one sad real sorry i missed u guys, the boys said a stowford bus turned up so i knows dickie was there, was a good turn out in the end!
plus i think billy did alright with the pinstriping promo, dunno how all those guys can stand around in black gear with big beards in that heat! lol, they must be hard or summut! plus we really wanted to go before the H.A faction turned up! lol
G

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum