FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!!

+3
weardybeardy
DICKIE
Toastie
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

as some of you know we always make sure crumb get the most sponsor money so here we go again . aint done one for a wile so you should have some cash in your pockets smile

i know alot of you have kids and have to sponsor them too so no worrys but if anyone want to make sure he wins then please sponsor him

last time we did £160 . this time we are going for £200 . every penny counts smile

its for his school i thing but it is a very nice little school smile

we are on £15 so for CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 580560

DICKIE

DICKIE

im in for a fiver CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

DICKIE wrote:im in for a fiver CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 77324

thanks you darlin smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

Hey its all gone quiet now look CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 46825 im sure they will be sending me credit card detales in a bit

weardybeardy

I'm in for a fiver too!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

weardybeardy wrote:I'm in for a fiver too!

thanks you mate smile

weardybeardy

TOASTIE wrote:
weardybeardy wrote:I'm in for a fiver too!

thanks you mate smile

no problem. happy to do my bit! smile
do i get a pancake? cook

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

not off me mate , have you seens my cookin . its would be like lickin snot of a torus smile with jif lemon if you lies smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

put the mints down for a fiver too, pm your address and i'll whack it in the post CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 16560 . dont think i'll be able to make it to the meet tommorow, gotta fit a steering column to my old olop coupe CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 867842

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Thank you mate smile

Mario

Mario

i will hoss a nice scottish fiver in for the wee fella...............................how ya want paying fella?? CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

I wants video proof mind CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i dont think i can take a video in to the school mate . they dont like that sort of thing smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

we is now on £70 , not to shaby and mario aint joined in yet smile

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:we is now on £70 , not to shaby and mario aint joined in yet smile

matey i said ooop there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i would do a fiver mate.i asked you how you wanted paying????? CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

my bad CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! Icon_redface i may have had to much voddy smile thanks again young man . do you recon 70 is enuff to win >

DICKIE

DICKIE

I reckon you should sponsor him a 20 toast,seeing as you is dad an all CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv done a tenner but will go 20 if i dont fink we will win . del from the pub did a tenner . good man i recon even if he has less curismur then a packet of crisps

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote: good man i recon even if he has less curismur then a packet of crisps
CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 46825 CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 46825 CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 46825
That is so right CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 46825

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:my bad CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! Icon_redface i may have had to much voddy smile thanks again young man . do you recon 70 is enuff to win >

no worries matey CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 16560

just let me know when/how to pay CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 77324

greenfyre

greenfyre

il sponsor him a fiver too.... CRUMBS SPONSORED PANCAKE FLIP !!! 77324

GOOD LUCK CRUMB x x x x x x x x x

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Thank you darlin x

greenfyre

greenfyre