FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRUMBS autograph collection

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CRUMBS autograph collection Empty CRUMBS autograph collection 20/4/2009, 8:19 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

CRUMBS autograph collection Krytensig
kryten
CRUMBS autograph collection Katewinsig
kate winslet
CRUMBS autograph collection Tomwotsig
tom wot ( i fink ) lofty from east enders
smile

2CRUMBS autograph collection Empty Re: CRUMBS autograph collection 20/4/2009, 8:21 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

The kate winslet one will be worth more now shes just won an oscar and several other top awards this year Very Happy

3CRUMBS autograph collection Empty Re: CRUMBS autograph collection 20/4/2009, 8:33 pm

the braincell

the braincell

What was kate winsletts written on ??

I used to have a signed terry pratchet book .. signed before he became ill and could still write messages.. but I leant it to sashas hubby number 1 and he lost it.

4CRUMBS autograph collection Empty Re: CRUMBS autograph collection 20/4/2009, 8:51 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

duno what its rote on ,. di mite .
iv got a a tomas the tank engine book here signed by the riter , its old and very tidy . maybe crumb can sell it in 15 years and look after me in my old age

5CRUMBS autograph collection Empty Re: CRUMBS autograph collection 20/4/2009, 9:38 pm

dirty di

dirty di

the kate winslet autograph is written on a pad given to me by a rep smile

6CRUMBS autograph collection Empty Re: CRUMBS autograph collection 20/4/2009, 9:43 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I've got the levellers book signed by them all, probably worth more before they signed it lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum