FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted

+7
the moll
dicky mint
adz
Fisher
Mario
Toastie
dubsatthefarm
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

dubsatthefarm

dubsatthefarm

At Dubs at the Farm this year we have the return of the very talented graffiti artists as seen in 2009

So we are looking for Volunteers/Victims to have there dub painted up in a theme of you own

Painting is free all we ask is a donation to our supported charity (however large or small)

Anybody interested please let me know

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i really hope one of are is up for it smile

would need an FDK on it somewhere Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 77324

Mario

Mario

if i was coming to this i would have thrown in my oval or the splitty to get done Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 77324 Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 574558
but i live in the next galaxy Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 455759 thats what it feels like at times Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Mario wrote:if i was coming to this i would have thrown in my oval or the splitty to get done Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 77324 Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 574558
but i live in the next galaxy Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 455759 thats what it feels like at times Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 46825

shame mate . wack the bug on an a frame and get it here . its a nice show too smile

Fisher

Fisher

Not sure if I'm going, but if I do I reckon I would be up for this.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Fisher wrote:Not sure if I'm going, but if I do I reckon I would be up for this.

on what ? come on you have to come now smile

Fisher

Fisher

Just spoken to Rach and it looks like we're up for going as long as we can get the time off work. Reckon something on the Polo bonnet would look pretty good.

dubsatthefarm

dubsatthefarm

Let us know when you know and i can sort something for you

adz

adz

wish there was somewer on my car i could get it done

love the graffiti look, its ace Very Happy

gettin polo's (the minty kind) graffiti'd on the bonnet would b cool Very Happy

Fisher

Fisher

Actually the more I think about this the more I want to do it!

Will definitely try and get the time off. I'm now thinking about having something on the inside of the car as well, possibly where the rear seats would normally be (these will be coming out when I fit my new front seats and harnesses)

dicky mint

dicky mint

as my bonnets sort of a bit riffy, a check theme with summat on it might be good. Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 77324 .

dubsatthefarm

dubsatthefarm

excellant stuff to all that are interested please email some pics to dubsatthefarm@hotmail.com if its only small stuff that will probably be done on the sunday

We will let you know whats happening

the moll

the moll

The other half is making interested noises and we live right near to Leominster. Ooo I'm all excited now.

dicky mint

dicky mint

im only 20 mins away too Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

so we'r all going to this one then ? no excuses smile

its nice and cheep to and there a pub up the road that did lush chips smile

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

When is Dubs at the farm? Might have a big White plank canvas in the shape of my T4!!! And where is it? confused

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

Sorry just read the link for the show.

dubsatthefarm

dubsatthefarm

Just let me know if you wanted to be added to the list

bixit

bixit

I'll have a bite !!! and i'm open to any ideas for a theme for the green machine !!! Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted Lol

dubsatthefarm

dubsatthefarm

We will be closing entries for the graffiti soon so anybody interested please email us dubsatthefarm@hotmail.com some pic and ideas if you not already done so

Hope to see many of you at the show

Gavin

DICKIE

DICKIE

If your sprayer can match my biege,i might have mine graffited in matt biege all over Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 46825 Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

good plan mate . would be good to get rid of that scaby sihn riting hay smile Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 66342

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote: scaby sihn riting hay smile Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 66342

Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 46825 Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 46825
Sack your fucking spellchecker toast Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

neir enuff Anybody fancy having their Vdub Graffiti painted 730963

Gal

Gal

when is this? I may have something lined up to have sprayed soon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum