FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Vdub questions!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Random Vdub questions! Empty Random Vdub questions! 25/3/2009, 11:34 am

Taze

Taze

Re- Bay panel van does anyone know if you can buy the bit between the bottom of the gutter and between the top of the rear hatch as Repair Panels?? it appears to be an inner and outer section, What is this called? and where can i buy them from if availible? or do you have to cut them out of an old bus? ThankQ! Also can someone tell me where online i can get an exploded view of a bay panel van? Ta

3Random Vdub questions! Empty Re: Random Vdub questions! 25/3/2009, 1:02 pm

Taze

Taze

Nice one mate! Cheers for Superfast reply! I was starting to have a dilema lol cudnt see the panel in any catalogues or on that web site link so foned the guy and he said we make that bit will take a coupla days bout £35 smile , thought i was gonna have to cut it out of my old scrap bus, Be good to catch up with you for a social one wink looking forward to ya veggie burgers round the fire! smile

4Random Vdub questions! Empty Re: Random Vdub questions! 25/3/2009, 1:21 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

yeah schofields are good'uns... they'll see you reet wink

be great to catch up soon mate, not see you in ages!! :eek: you in Nam this weekend ??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum