FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside

+10
dirty di
dicky mint
the moll
Toastie
DICKIE
oilyT
EGG
H
betsy!
Mario
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Mario

Mario

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my baby is FINALLY out Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 580560 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 580560 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 580560

After 39 days of being stuck under the building my splitty is FINALLY out and to say i am chuffed to bits is a fahooking understatement!!

The damage is LESS than i expected,altho, i canNOT open my drivers door or my side doors...........i am NOT even gonna attempt to open them untill the insurance assessor and company tell me what they intend to do.
As you can see from the piccies ALL of my glass has survived,some of it due to the front of the roof wrapping itself downwards and my little super friend stuck on the VW emblem. Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324
There are a few bad creases but she WILL be okay once all the paperwork is sorted and i can get her fixed oop Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324

Its been a shit few weeks,finding the van like this,having to console my mrs when i told her about it,rules and bullshit and a few fuckwit people who came close to getting a quick smack in the puss,with their attitudes and comments and having to drive past the van EVERYday knowing it was there and not being able to do owt about it BUT
she IS out now and i look forward to re-building her and making her better than before(who said VOSA/BIVA???? Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 )
Its been a bit of a journey but onwards and oopwards and im already looking forward to getting her all fixed oop.
Now for the fun of the fair with the insuarance peeps Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825
Right nuff of the yappin here's the piccies............................................ Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324

1st piccy is of the van THIS mornin(look closely)
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net1

here she is free
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net2
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net10
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net11
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net12
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net13
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net14
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net15
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net4
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net5
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net6

and finally one wiv meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Net3

oh and REV................that bloody roof rack of yours SAVED me even more damage Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 16560 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324

oh and she started FIRST time and drove out sweet as fuck Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324

betsy!

betsy!

Ace news!!!! Very Happy

hug

Mario

Mario

betsy! wrote:Ace news!!!! Very Happy

hug

fanks mrs i am rather HAPPY at the mo Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 230722

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

FANTASTIC Very Happy

betsy!

betsy!

Oooo I can see the pics better on VZi, doesn't look too bad!!

Chuffed for ya I'd be mega happy if it was me as well! Very Happy

Mario

Mario

oh im well happy at the moment.........so much so i might even give the wife a hug when she comes in Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825

EGG

EGG

Good news. Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 730963
Hope the insurance don't fuck you about.

oilyT

oilyT

Great news mate! dosn't look as bad as it could of been. Very Happy around your w/wiper is it primer or bare metal? cant make it out in the pic. smile

Mario

Mario

oilyT wrote:Great news mate! dosn't look as bad as it could of been. Very Happy around your w/wiper is it primer or bare metal? cant make it out in the pic. smile

tis primer dude Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 16560
altho on the roof the paint has peeled off and is down to nice shiney metal.........................spark up the welder i have work to do Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825

Mario

Mario

EGG wrote:Good news. Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 730963
Hope the insurance don't fuck you about.

i hope they dont fuck me about either Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825
but if they do......fuck em i WILL re-build her Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 16560 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 271738 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 518679

DICKIE

DICKIE

Excellent news mate Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 437216 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 437216 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 437216

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice one mate . it dont look to bad does it . is the under side ok as far as you can see ?

the moll

the moll

Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 730963 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 332341 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 230722 that's brilliant news. I'm so glad she's out and you can start getting her sorted.

dicky mint

dicky mint

nice one, its been said before but it dont look as bad as i thought it would be which is ace news Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 801300 .

so what are you hanging around for?

theres work to be done Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Lol

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:nice one mate . it dont look to bad does it . is the under side ok as far as you can see ?

As far as i could see matey she is sweeeeeeeeet undaneaf Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324

the moll wrote:Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 730963 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 332341 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 230722 that's brilliant news. I'm so glad she's out and you can start getting her sorted.

fanx mrs...soon as i gets the ok she will be started and sorted Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324

dicky mint wrote:nice one, its been said before but it dont look as bad as i thought it would be which is ace news Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 801300 .

so what are you hanging around for?

theres work to be done Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside Lol
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 nah she aint too bad....if i had my way i would have had her started TODAY but i HAVE to leave her alone til the assessor sees her and does what he does Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 16560 Thankfully he dont live too far away Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

tape up all the holes and put and air line in it till it inflates . but becarfuull; or youll end up with a t25 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 455759 sad Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 66342

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:tape up all the holes and put and air line in it till it inflates . but becarfuull; or youll end up with a t25 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 455759 sad Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 66342

Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825

dirty di

dirty di

well done chick, fab news Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 801300

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Mario wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:tape up all the holes and put and air line in it till it inflates . but becarfuull; or youll end up with a t25 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 455759 sad Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 66342

Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825

admit for a min you fort if it could work smile

weardybeardy

Good news.
keep smilin! Very Happy

If it had been a bit more squashed you could have brought it to Bristol in your hand luggage!

Mario

Mario

weardybeardy wrote:Good news.
keep smilin! Very Happy

If it had been a bit more squashed you could have brought it to Bristol in your hand luggage!
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825

the braincell

the braincell

Lovely Jubbly ! Very Happy

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

Well done mate, good to see her free Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 801300

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

Glad the vans out Mario,Looks bad but it could have been worse imo! Did you drive it out like the A-team lol! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 730963

Mario

Mario

Space Monkey wrote:Glad the vans out Mario,Looks bad but it could have been worse imo! Did you drive it out like the A-team lol! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 730963
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825
the demolition guys pushed her out about 30 feet then called me, i jumped in they laffed n said she wouldnt start.So, i turned the key up she started and out i drove.Leaving about 20 blokes opne mouthed and gobsmacked Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum