FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside

+10
dirty di
dicky mint
the moll
Toastie
DICKIE
oilyT
EGG
H
betsy!
Mario
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Mario

Mario

weardybeardy wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:really good post neal . fdk is ace yet again smile

Now you've made me blush!

Embarassed
CREDIT where credit is DUE matey Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 77324

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

Im sure youve already thought this but it might be worth finding a second hand roof with a sunroof mario! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 16560 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 437216

Mario

Mario

Space Monkey wrote:Im sure youve already thought this but it might be worth finding a second hand roof with a sunroof mario! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 16560 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 437216
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 455759 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 455759
STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, i hadnt thought of that now your putting ideas in my head Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825

thing is i dont know how it would effect me with this BIVA/DVLA thing Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 549614

weardybeardy

Mario wrote:
Space Monkey wrote:Im sure youve already thought this but it might be worth finding a second hand roof with a sunroof mario! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 16560 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 437216
Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 455759 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 455759
STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, i hadnt thought of that now your putting ideas in my head Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825

thing is i dont know how it would effect me with this BIVA/DVLA thing Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 549614

Just what you need. Live in the wettest place in Britain and have another source of water ingress!
On the plus side, you could keep fish in it! :fish:

Mario

Mario

weardybeardy wrote:
Mario wrote:

Just what you need. Live in the wettest place in Britain and have another source of water ingress!

Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

Mario wrote:

Just an idea! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825
You could just say its the same roof but you cut a sunroof in to get rid of most of the huge dent! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 16560 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 77324
weardybeardy wrote:

Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Not all sunroofs leak lots though Neil lol! Since when have we done Vws to be practical! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

mine doesnt leak at all Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 77324

Mario

Mario

Space Monkey wrote:
Mario wrote:

Just an idea! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825
You could just say its the same roof but you cut a sunroof in to get rid of most of the huge dent! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 16560 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 77324
weardybeardy wrote:

Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Not all sunroofs leak lots though Neil lol! Since when have we done Vws to be practical! Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825

I said STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825 Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

mine does

weardybeardy

Christ... I don't even have a sunroof and my fuckin' thing leaks!!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

and you only have half a roof you cheep skate

the braincell

the braincell

Erm..My insurance is going to pay the vat on the repair bill for my doorstep.. Maybe that's cuz it's house ins tho ?

weardybeardy

the braincell wrote:Erm..My insurance is going to pay the vat on the repair bill for my doorstep.. Maybe that's cuz it's house ins tho ?

Out of hibernation so early?
Is it spring already?
sp

the braincell

the braincell

weardybeardy wrote:
the braincell wrote:Erm..My insurance is going to pay the vat on the repair bill for my doorstep.. Maybe that's cuz it's house ins tho ?

Out of hibernation so early?
Is it spring already?
sp

The blue sky tricked me !! I'm not happy about it Finally.......................MY VAN IS OUT.....piccies inside - Page 3 Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum