FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brand new Creative IRS kit plus other IRS parts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Right then folks,
ive had a change in plans since having my van damaged,so ive decided to sell up ALL the IRS bits i bought for my splitty.
I need to get some funds together to put a good quality disc brake conversion kit on my Oval,so,all the stuff is up for grabsBrand new Creative IRS kit plus other IRS parts Smile

First up............Creative Engineering IRS kit BRAND new.still in the wrappers and comes with fitting instructions.SOLD
Brand new Creative IRS kit plus other IRS parts DSC01388

Next up 68/69 bay swing arms...£100 ONO

Brand new Creative IRS kit plus other IRS parts DSC01385

followed by, 68/69 bay hubs.These have BRAND new wheel bearing in AND BRAND new brake cylinders. At some point the back plates have been repaired.Painted in POR15 after being cleaned.SOLD

Next we have 68/69 Bay drive shafts with BRAND new BUG AND Bus CV joints.Exposed shaft painted in POR15.SOLD

and finally a AH CODE 1303 gearbox. Being TOTALLY honest i have NOT run this box but i am assured it IS a good box it just needs cleaing up.(ive put fresh oil in it) £150 ONO

Brand new Creative IRS kit plus other IRS parts DSC01386

I AM open to sensible offers,so dont be afraid to PM me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this adBrand new Creative IRS kit plus other IRS parts Biggrin

cheers
MarioBrand new Creative IRS kit plus other IRS parts Biggrin

Mario

Mario

only the gearbox and arms left now Brand new Creative IRS kit plus other IRS parts 77324

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum