FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

fao dickie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pint fao dickie 21/2/2010, 10:44 pm

dirty di

dirty di

how was dubfreeze.....it looked cold fao dickie 46825

2pint Re: fao dickie 21/2/2010, 10:53 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Hi Di..
No it was lovely.
Sun was out all day and warm outside,thats what melted the snow so quick.
it was hot inside where they had big roof heaters on.
It was a good day fao dickie 77324

3pint Re: fao dickie 21/2/2010, 11:03 pm

dirty di

dirty di

cool,did ya meet many peeps, or did you spend all ya pocket money fao dickie 77324

4pint Re: fao dickie 21/2/2010, 11:17 pm

adz

adz

we got there about 7am and got stuck in the snow, held up 90% of all the traders/show and shine cars behind us lol!

weather came good in the end Very Happy

5pint Re: fao dickie 21/2/2010, 11:20 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Met loads..sold one of the pumps for a ton and bought a front bumper with towel rails for 55 quid..
fucking bargain..to buy one new would be about 400 quid,couple of dents which will get banged out,will look lush.
Im probably gonna sell the hurst at somepoint..its a bit of an obvious thing for any roadside checks to notice.

oh and a pack of washers for a pound,pack of split pins and a pack of rivets for my safaris fao dickie 77324 fao dickie 77324

6pint Re: fao dickie 21/2/2010, 11:20 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

adz wrote:we got there about 7am and got stuck in the snow, held up 90% of all the traders/show and shine cars behind us lol!

weather came good in the end Very Happy
fao dickie 46825
Bloody hell you were keen.
We didnt get there till 11 fao dickie 46825

7pint Re: fao dickie 21/2/2010, 11:22 pm

adz

adz

lol

had a 12ft trailer rammed with bits, sat in autojumble all day, made a packet, didnt spend a penny and swear we came back with more than we took lol

8pint Re: fao dickie 21/2/2010, 11:24 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

adz wrote:lol

had a 12ft trailer rammed with bits, sat in autojumble all day, made a packet, didnt spend a penny and swear we came back with more than we took lol
Perfect fao dickie 77324

I came back with more money than i went with + plus a cool bumper and rails fao dickie 77324 fao dickie 77324

9pint Re: fao dickie 21/2/2010, 11:32 pm

adz

adz

good day all round then! haha, 1st year ive been without my own dub though, i felt lost without it lol.

did you go up in the split?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum