FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello all (and help needed)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello all (and help needed) Empty Hello all (and help needed) 22/2/2010, 11:18 pm

Fisher

Fisher

Yes I am still alive. Sorry for missing the last couple of meets, been snowed under with lectures, assignments, exams and work. Good news is that I managed to pass all my first term modules so that's one thing!

And now a question, does anybody know of a good welder, preferably with experience of campers, that would come and do some of the work on my van where it is rather than me have to take it somewhere (made rather difficult by its lack of wheels)??? Or if anybody on here is handy with a welder and feels like earning a few notes on the side it would really be appreciated.

Need to get the chassis/crossmembers/sills/outriggers sorted so that I can get this bloody van back on track!

Hope everyone is well and hopefully we'll make it to the next meet.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum