FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

Is a UK rhd van Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324 Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324

Ive just decoded my M plate and according to that it was made for the UK Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324 Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324

M-Plate content
Model Type 2 (T1) mod. 214 - Panel van, cargo doors left, RHD
Chassis number 2171 edited by mario
Serial number 119 261
Modelyear 1967
Planned production date April 28 ,1967
Paint color

Color upper part : L345 - Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty L345 Light Grey
Color lower part : L345 - Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty L345 Light Grey
Interior color (doorpanels and seats) 83 - Mesh Grey / Grey
Destination England

Bit confused about the paint scheme,looks like the OG paint was light grey Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 549614 might be worth looking into Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 16560

i just wish it came with a fooking normal roof Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 46825 Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 46825 Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 46825

only one code i couldnt suss out tho 757....????

happy teddy now Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324 Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

fair play, thats good news, are you thimking of going back to th OG paint??? Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324

weardybeardy

Mario, can you put up a link for where you got the info to decode and I'll have a look at mine
Thanks

Mario

Mario

weardybeardy wrote:Mario, can you put up a link for where you got the info to decode and I'll have a look at mine
Thanks

course i can matey here ya goes Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324

http://www.vw-mplate.com/mcode.php?lang=EN

Mario

Mario

stunt-man-dan wrote:fair play, thats good news, are you thimking of going back to th OG paint??? Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324

tempted,BUT, me thinks the wife would give me a slapping if i did cos she likes the dove blue Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

This gives you every m code ever given as well
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/mcodest2.php

This is the 757 mario
?
Seen on '67 RHD Kombi and '67 RHD Deluxe, both delivered to England
Seen on '67 RHD Canterbury Pitt Camper
Looks like their not sure either Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 16560
Strange its a code on a panel though Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 549614

weardybeardy

Mine as follows:

Model Type 2 (T1) mod. 265 - Pick-up, Double cabin, passenger door right, LHD

Chassis number xxxx
Serial number xxxx
Modelyear 1962
Planned production date January 03 ,1962
Paint color
Color upper part : L345 - Light Grey
Color lower part : L345 - Light Grey
Destination USA, San Francisco

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:This gives you every m code ever given as well
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/mcodest2.php

This is the 757 mario
?
Seen on '67 RHD Kombi and '67 RHD Deluxe, both delivered to England
Seen on '67 RHD Canterbury Pitt Camper

Looks like their not sure either Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 16560
Strange its a code on a panel though Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 549614

yeh tis a bit strange matey.................. Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 549614

betsy!

betsy!

Anyone know if there is anywhere you can do this for bugs? Very Happy

Mario

Mario

betsy! wrote:Anyone know if there is anywhere you can do this for bugs? Very Happy

im not sure to be honest Betsy Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 549614
maybe a search or thread on vzi would turn suomething up.

How did the strip trip go Yeehaa..............i just found out my splitty 549614

betsy!

betsy!

It didn't sad

The weather was pooped, so we stayed in bed lol

I'm at mickeyhippychick and jammees this weekend in Luton though, so if the weather is ok on Sunday I shall be popping into the pod on the way home Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum