FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bargain for your buggy Toast

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye nice . not sure the backs would be wide enuff though

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:ye nice . not sure the backs would be wide enuff though
Yeah true Bargain for your buggy Toast 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i do like that plane look for buggys

adz

adz

i do know of these for sale in gloucester....

Bargain for your buggy Toast N583940925_1514983_1755
Bargain for your buggy Toast N583940925_1514991_3864

but theyre nearly 4times that price lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile wish i was minted

Mario

Mario

adz wrote:i do know of these for sale in gloucester....

Bargain for your buggy Toast N583940925_1514983_1755
Bargain for your buggy Toast N583940925_1514991_3864

but theyre nearly 4times that price lol

Bargain for your buggy Toast 455759 Bargain for your buggy Toast 455759 Bargain for your buggy Toast 455759 Fuck me ive got a set of those wheels lying in my mates shed...............out of interest how much are they up for....

EDIT...................just looked at the ad................200 quid is that right?????
guess i best get round to my mates place and check em out.clean em up and SELL SELL SELLL Bargain for your buggy Toast 46825 Bargain for your buggy Toast 46825

Last edited by Mario on 13/3/2010, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

adz

adz

dont we all sad lol

hes breaking it soon but not just yet, u never know, play the lottery on weds and you could b onto a winner Very Happy

adz

adz

i think he was asking between 150-200 but cant remember an exact price, thats with the tyres! smile

10Bargain for your buggy Toast Empty Re: Bargain for your buggy Toast 13/3/2010, 8:57 pm

Mario

Mario

adz wrote:i think he was asking between 150-200 but cant remember an exact price, thats with the tyres! smile

my mate works offshore so i will be going round once he's back onshore................but i am POSITIVE they are the same wheel....

if so its more money towards me oval fund Bargain for your buggy Toast 77324 Bargain for your buggy Toast 77324 Bargain for your buggy Toast 77324 Bargain for your buggy Toast 580560 Bargain for your buggy Toast 580560

11Bargain for your buggy Toast Empty Re: Bargain for your buggy Toast 13/3/2010, 8:58 pm

adz

adz

haha! awesome, these are 5" wide fronts and 8" wide rears me thinks!

12Bargain for your buggy Toast Empty Re: Bargain for your buggy Toast 13/3/2010, 9:01 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

are yours wide one mazzer ?

adz offer him 100 from me smile he can only tell me to fuck off smile

13Bargain for your buggy Toast Empty Re: Bargain for your buggy Toast 13/3/2010, 9:03 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
adz wrote:i think he was asking between 150-200 but cant remember an exact price, thats with the tyres! smile

my mate works offshore so i will be going round once he's back onshore................but i am POSITIVE they are the same wheel....

if so its more money towards me oval fund Bargain for your buggy Toast 77324 Bargain for your buggy Toast 77324 Bargain for your buggy Toast 77324 Bargain for your buggy Toast 580560 Bargain for your buggy Toast 580560
Their normally made by mangels..
I had them on my bug 16 years ago,they used to sell them in volksworld mag.
Im guessing the would only be worth 200 notes in the deep dish,there not much wanted these days as they were done to death years ago.
Those real big deepdish would look ace on a buggy

14Bargain for your buggy Toast Empty Re: Bargain for your buggy Toast 13/3/2010, 9:06 pm

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:are yours wide one mazzer ?

adz offer him 100 from me smile he can only tell me to fuck off smile

im not sure Toast........................they used to be on one of the bugs my wife had yrs ago...................i think they are all the same size........will have to wait till my mate gets back.................i am working from memory and before dickie says owt, i am getting on a bit......

dont worry i will let ya know......................you know me mate if someone wants em i am happy to keep em for them and sort out a mcmario special price for them Bargain for your buggy Toast 16560

i will have to wait 2 weeks till he is back Bargain for your buggy Toast 16560

will catch up in a bit folks im orf to work now Bargain for your buggy Toast 77324

15Bargain for your buggy Toast Empty Re: Bargain for your buggy Toast 13/3/2010, 9:08 pm

adz

adz

ok mr toast, il send him a message now n keep u posted!

would u want me 2find out if he will do them cheaper with no tyres if he says no? or would yours not fit? lol

16Bargain for your buggy Toast Empty Re: Bargain for your buggy Toast 13/3/2010, 9:22 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

duno mate would have to check but i would prob want the tyers to save haveing to swap them about . i would want to see um before giving a defo YES but would be very likely at the right price . smile cheers mate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum