FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

lowering the buggy 2nd atempt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lowering the buggy 2nd atempt Empty lowering the buggy 2nd atempt 25/5/2009, 6:24 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

rite iv bort it up a bit and after some advise for someone iv cut the bump stops of the shocks , do you fink iv still got Enoch travel in um ?

lowering the buggy 2nd atempt Image005

its now this hight , unless i can get it a bit better it will have to be drop spindle if i go any lower as i dont want it so harsh the crumb dont like it
lowering the buggy 2nd atempt Image006

ps do you like the exust i bilt
lowering the buggy 2nd atempt Image007

Mario

Mario

i fookin love that exhaust fella, tis well Cool Cool Cool good job wink

height wise cant really tell how much travel you got dude cos i cant see the bottom of the shock.
Have you been out in it yet? If so what was the ride like?
When dickie gets back get him to have a wee looksee at it for real as its hard to suss from a piccie. wink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the exust is very ruff . just wacked it together to see how it looked and sounded . all seem good so will do it better at some poinf if i dont find son cheep canons . the bottom of the shock is just out of shot , i cut about 1.5 inch of the bump stop at the top ,. drives ok , i need to put somethin round the shiny bit and see how far in move up i spos ., see if it gets close .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum