FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

And i was worried about chassis mods

+2
alibabs
DICKIE
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DICKIE

DICKIE

Ive been following this thread since 07 when the guy started it.
First outing out was to show it at volksworld show last week.
It really is amazing work...
check out the full thread to see his work
Oh and v.o.s.?..... were not bothered with it And i was worried about chassis mods 16560
Total chassis hand built,full air ride and air jacks,full on v8 mid mounted engine.
The guys been building rods for 34 years so knows the rules And i was worried about chassis mods 16560 And i was worried about chassis mods 16560
He only lives in bromsgrove ,said to pop up and see his work anytime

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=403767&page=20

And i was worried about chassis mods Volksworldshow2010111
And i was worried about chassis mods Volksworldshow2010106
And i was worried about chassis mods Volksworldshow2010103
And i was worried about chassis mods Volksworldshow2010109
And i was worried about chassis mods Volksworldshow2010104
And i was worried about chassis mods SDC11532

alibabs

alibabs

fookin lush And i was worried about chassis mods 801300

Mario

Mario

that....................................................................................is...........................................................STUNNING And i was worried about chassis mods 455759

mmmmmmmm air ride for my oval And i was worried about chassis mods 549614 And i was worried about chassis mods 549614 And i was worried about chassis mods 549614

must admit i nearly oh SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nearly bought the bug hydro set up that is for sale on vee zee And i was worried about chassis mods 16560

but i needs to sell a load of gear 1st and then sort an engine.
long term list is getting longer And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:that....................................................................................is...........................................................STUNNING And i was worried about chassis mods 455759

mmmmmmmm air ride for my oval And i was worried about chassis mods 549614 And i was worried about chassis mods 549614 And i was worried about chassis mods 549614

must admit i nearly oh SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nearly bought the bug hydro set up that is for sale on vee zee And i was worried about chassis mods 16560

long term list is getting longer And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825
You'll make you fucking mind up one day mate..
You wont want all that extra weight if you racing her And i was worried about chassis mods 66342

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:that....................................................................................is...........................................................STUNNING And i was worried about chassis mods 455759

You wont want all that extra weight if you racing her And i was worried about chassis mods 66342

listen bollock chops, i can chnage my mind if i want to And i was worried about chassis mods 105441

im allowed to cos im an old cunt And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 869774 And i was worried about chassis mods 869774

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

listen bollock chops, i can chnage my mind if i want to And i was worried about chassis mods 105441

im allowed to cos im an old cunt And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 869774 And i was worried about chassis mods 869774
Alzeheimers And i was worried about chassis mods 46825

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

Alzeheimers And i was worried about chassis mods 46825

And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 869774

p.s who are you again,do i know you?? And i was worried about chassis mods 549614

oilyT

oilyT

Thats it then my floorpans definetly getting chopped into. And i was worried about chassis mods 77324

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

It's really not my thing but is very cool and impressive - but unless you're going all the way I wouldn't get the grinder out too soon...

As has been said this was built within the rules, complete new chassis etc - so it's really not sticking the finger up to VOSA, it's playing the game perfectly instead smile

I've not read the full thread, but I will do - it's a cool build smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

H wrote:It's really not my thing but is very cool and impressive - but unless you're going all the way I wouldn't get the grinder out too soon...

As has been said this was built within the rules, complete new chassis etc - so it's really not sticking the finger up to VOSA, it's playing the game perfectly instead smile

Ive spoke to Dave the builder and you may well be surprised by what they were worried about regarding mods And i was worried about chassis mods 16560

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

DICKIE wrote:
H wrote:It's really not my thing but is very cool and impressive - but unless you're going all the way I wouldn't get the grinder out too soon...

Ive spoke to Dave the builder and you may well be surprised by what they were worried about regarding mods And i was worried about chassis mods 16560
I'd certainly be very interested mate if you could send me a PM with some more info in smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

H wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

I'd certainly be very interested mate if you could send me a PM with some more info in smile
He didnt want to tell me via the net because he didnt want to be quoted on what he had said,which fair enough

dicky mint

dicky mint

i think i modded my bugs chassis enough .

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:i think i modded my bugs chassis enough .

just like i had my van done And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825 And i was worried about chassis mods 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum