FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list

+3
Mario
mark. RIP
Toastie
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no debate - just you top 5 in no order and at the end we will see .

1 point per stand up . the most will win for the fdk stand up crown .

suggestions are ok .cuz you mite forget about someone so we will have a little ponder but do yours when ever you like and change what you want if you remember a better one

so far im saying
geff green .
ricky garvais
tim vine
maybe peter kay
steve coogan .

so whats your forts . pick you 5 or pick mine apart and tell us wy someones better . the fdk will sorl whos the best end the end ....

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

richard pyor should ve been 1 classic
eddie murphy
rod something ............welsh bloke fucking hilarious watched him on mc intyres tour last week
dont mind who else

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

id like to desagree but this should be fair and il shut up . once we have the list i will have a rant smile

come folk more more more

Mario

Mario

freddie starr
lee evans
chubby brown
bernard manning
billy connoly

P.S am i showing my age???? just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

robbin williams
bill baily
lee evans
richard pryor
bottom
just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

BILLY CONNOLLY...BILLY FUCKINGCONNELLY just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 105441 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 105441 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 105441 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 105441

shouty cunt

dicky mint

dicky mint

stunt-man-dan wrote:robbin williams
bill baily
bottom
just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825

both excellent.
with these,

jethro
al murray
jeff dunham (achmed the dead terrorist) just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

me and chicky went to see al mury as the landlord . front row with some horible crack heads sat next to us . he picked on us for the hole gig as the 2 gays in the room .

dirty di

dirty di

lee evans
ricky gervais
bill bailey
steve coogan
mitchell and webb
michael mackintyre

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:me and chicky went to see al mury as the landlord . front row with some horible crack heads sat next to us . he picked on us for the hole gig as the 2 gays in the room .
Hes a good judge of character that Al murry just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 46825

Mario

Mario

dirty di wrote:lee evans
ricky gervais
bill bailey
steve coogan
mitchell and webb
michael mackintyre

thats 6 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 66342

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:BILLY CONNOLLY...BILLY FUCKINGCONNELLY just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 105441 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 105441 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 105441 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 105441

shouty cunt

i cant hear you just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 869774

dirty di

dirty di

Mario wrote:
dirty di wrote:lee evans
ricky gervais
bill bailey
steve coogan
mitchell and webb
michael mackintyre

thats 6 just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 66342

thats cos mitchell and webb rerally aren't stand up's but love um so had to include them just watched the top 100 stand uos on the tele and its balls so i want your top 5 stand so we can compile a list 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum