FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aaahhhhhh balls

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1car Aaahhhhhh balls 21/1/2012, 12:50 pm

Fluffenzepupple

Fluffenzepupple

Think I mentioned in another post I'm having a "small problem" with my engine, been round to see my mechanical matey today for a bit of tinkering and my small problem ain't so small after all, looks like I've got a cracked head :mad:

2car Re: Aaahhhhhh balls 21/1/2012, 1:06 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Plasters will work wink

Not a good un,you can get them welded but you'd be better off looking for a secondhand one..
I have a spare but its dropped a valve so is worse than the one you have.
Good luck Very Happy

3car Re: Aaahhhhhh balls 21/1/2012, 6:54 pm

Fluffenzepupple

Fluffenzepupple

DICKIE wrote:Plasters will work wink

Not a good un,you can get them welded but you'd be better off looking for a secondhand one..
Good luck Very Happy

Good call, I was gonna try Sellotape but plasters would be much better lol

Gonna try to find a new / reconditioned turnkey if poss, there go my camping plans for a while sad

4car Re: Aaahhhhhh balls 21/1/2012, 6:58 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what engine is it ? it a t25 aint it ?

5car Re: Aaahhhhhh balls 21/1/2012, 7:38 pm

Fluffenzepupple

Fluffenzepupple

Yep that's right, it's a 2ltr aircooled CU engine

6car Re: Aaahhhhhh balls 21/1/2012, 7:59 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Fluffenzepupple wrote:
DICKIE wrote:Plasters will work wink

Good luck Very Happy

Good call, I was gonna try Sellotape but plasters would be much better lol

Gonna try to find a new / reconditioned turnkey if poss, there go my camping plans for a while sad
reconditioned turnkey 2ltr will be pricey..
pick unconditioned ones up for el cheapo but once someone puts the effort into a 2ltr it shoots up..
there are a couple of decent looking 2ltr heads on ebay now wink

7car Re: Aaahhhhhh balls 21/1/2012, 8:01 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Saying that.
The bottom end went in my 1.7 type4 motor i had in my bay,i was quoted 1800 quid to recondition it :eek: ..i managed to buy a decent ish one for 150 quid but then swapped the van for the split lol

8car Re: Aaahhhhhh balls 21/1/2012, 11:36 pm

Fluffenzepupple

Fluffenzepupple

Yeah in a bit of a quandry at the mo, having poked around the Internet a bit there don't seem to be any 2ltrs around at the mo, not that I'm hugely clued up on where to look! Was looking around for just heads too but I don't know 100% that thats the problem yet the engine needs stripping down to find out for sure, but from the checks done today that is what it's pointing to!

My biggest problem is being relatively mechanically clueless, I'm apprehensive about buying an unrecon'd one as I'll probably end up with one just as bad lol I don't have the knowledge or confidence to try and rebuild one myself so I may have to bankrupt myself paying someone to rebuild mine for me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum