FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls?

+5
DICKIE
dicky mint
oilyT
weardybeardy
Crags
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Crags

Just wonderin where and when like?

Cheers.

weardybeardy

Hi Craig
Tonight at the House in the Tree, I believe

Crags

Cool, thanks dude. I'll try and make it down then Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls? 730963

oilyT

oilyT

Yep Weardy's right its tonight. Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls? 730963

dicky mint

dicky mint

we'll be there Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls? 730963

in a horrid big grey 4x4 fingummyjig Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls? 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

Bus is out ready.. Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls? 77324 Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls? 77324
Want a lift Bar??

substandard

substandard

Thanks for the welcome guys. Good to meet you all. Sorry I had to shoot off so early. I'd left my kids home alone and I needed to check they hadn't set the house on fire..... They hadn't. woo hoo

EGG

EGG

Bollox missed another meet. Was out buying Vicky a 2002 Polo instead though, may have to get another FDK sticker. Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls? 77324

adz

adz

il try and make the next one, crags, egg, rob, up for a mini cruise over? plus anyone else this side of the 'nam

EGG

EGG

adz wrote:il try and make the next one, crags, egg, rob, up for a mini cruise over? plus anyone else this side of the 'nam

I'm up for this mate.

dirty di

dirty di

substandard wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys. Good to meet you all. Sorry I had to shoot off so early. I'd left my kids home alone and I needed to check they hadn't set the house on fire..... They hadn't. woo hoo

good to meet you too chick, i'm glad it wasn't you escaping from us Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls? 46825 Hiya, whens the next meet guys and girls? 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum