FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall???

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

If so could any of you pick up a front roof section for my split panel if i buy it?????
and i will try and get it later in the year,if need be i will drive the splitty down to action so i can get it there..

this is THE only one ive seen up for sale,so i needs to be quick in doing the deal...
i will stick in a link so you can see the size of it

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=634693 .........it is the white one in this thread
MANY thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out

cheers
Mario HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324 HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

I would but not sure what thats gonna be like in a van with an interior. HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:I would but not sure what thats gonna be like in a van with an interior. HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324
yeh this is the problem i am gonna have HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 867842

i am still waiting for the fella on vee zee to get back to me to see if he will post it.if not i could be fucked .

will wait n see what he says HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

It would be a real shame to loose out on that mate.

It wouldnt be mega money to get it couriered. HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:It would be a real shame to loose out on that mate.

It wouldnt be mega money to get it couriered. HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324

i AM prepared to PAY for it to be shipped matey, but i am waiting for the fella to get back to me on his location and IF he will ship it for me.
to be honest i dont give a fuck about the shipping costs.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

how fars it from us ? is danny up they way ?

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:how fars it from us ? is danny up they way ?
i dont know matey,im all confoosed when it comes to where peeps are located HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 730963

the braincell

the braincell

Stanford is p by the lester peeps..

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

does anyone see anyone up there any more ? zee ? or is toby comin to any of the shows ?

Mario

Mario

the bloke just PM'd me back, and he is in watford.BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

he MAY be prepared to pack n wrap it and courier it up for me HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324 HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324

fingers crossed.....................I cant tell you how hard its been trying to get this panel let alone one in this condition HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

lets us no mate . dont let it get away if its only about getting it . we will sort something

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:lets us no mate . dont let it get away if its only about getting it . we will sort something

cheers mate HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 230722
i will do HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

Mario, do you know if the guy is going to Bus Types this weekend? if he is I could collect it as will be in the Van, or I could pick it up from Watford on the way home, Ill PM you my No. gis a call tomorrow as wont be on line again til Monday.

Mario

Mario

THANKS TO ALL WHO KINDLY OFFERED TO HELP

BUT

THE ROOF WILL BE POSTED ON MONDAY HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324 HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324 HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324
BARGAIN PRICE TOO HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324 HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324

THANKS Y'ALL
MARIO HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP needed please...are any of you lot going to stanford hall??? 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum