FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

so the wether for the weekends not looking great

+7
weardybeardy
the braincell
Mario
DICKIE
dicky mint
mark. RIP
Toastie
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

anyone seen any good reports ?

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

fuckin shite en it

dicky mint

dicky mint

weathers lookin piss poor according to metcheck so the wether for the weekends not looking great Icon_rolleyes .
will be just sat in the bus listening to it hitting the roof i recon.

DICKIE

DICKIE

metcheck says rain...
woman on bbc weather says its a bit hit and miss all day saturday...could be some rain...could be some good sunshine

dicky mint

dicky mint

my 1st proper outing in the bus and the weather is looking proper shite so the wether for the weekends not looking great Icon_rolleyes . had a couple of nights last weekend but not at a dub thing.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

are we guna play it by aer a bit ? i mite go i mite leave Saturday instead if it looks orible .

dicky mint

dicky mint

or maybe do the sunday, i dont give a toss but the kids would be a foooookin nightmare cooped up for 2 days.

DICKIE

DICKIE

If its proper full on raining i wont bother,theres not enough to do there in the rain so the wether for the weekends not looking great 867842

Mario

Mario

Just turn up and get pished...ya bunch o girlies so the wether for the weekends not looking great 77324

i dont know the bloody yoof of today, no stamina, no will power, scared of a ickle bit of rain so the wether for the weekends not looking great Icon_rolleyes so the wether for the weekends not looking great Icon_rolleyes so the wether for the weekends not looking great 491618

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye there not a lot to do there in the rain , there is the pub smile but thats no good for the girls is it . let see how it goes . we will be ready to leave at the drop of a hat tbo

dicky mint

dicky mint

ok, i'll be ready too. got me cider ready an everthing so the wether for the weekends not looking great 46825

the braincell

the braincell

Forecast still says mostly rain. Bgger.

Bt, there is msic in the beer gardens this weekend !

the braincell

the braincell

Jst got a txt from dave n wend.. forecast for heavy rain all weekend, so they aint gonna go.

weardybeardy

My bus is poorly and I haven't had any time to even start looking at the problem, so I'm a no show too!
Another weekend of decorating so the wether for the weekends not looking great Kopfschuettel

the braincell

the braincell

No Rain !! Between 10 tonight and 7am tom morning..

the braincell

the braincell

I vote we get twatted in nam, have a wander to the beer gardens maybe and d-fly on snday night. so the wether for the weekends not looking great 386569 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 953185 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 621165 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 402759 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 815514 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 396852 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 664717 so the wether for the weekends not looking great Drunken_smilie so the wether for the weekends not looking great 355787 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 707285 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 453867 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 757473

THE GREEN QUEEN

hi folks its shaun i forgot my password so i am useing julies.
is any one going coz i cant make up my mind !!!!! so the wether for the weekends not looking great 44024

dicky mint

dicky mint

im gunna see what its doin tommorow and make my mind up then. if its proper crap i may pootle down sunday for the day. so the wether for the weekends not looking great 730963

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye fink im going to do the same ./ bloody weather

dicky mint

dicky mint

if you do go, give me a buzz and we can meet up and have a mini cruise in so the wether for the weekends not looking great 518679

oilyT

oilyT

Im going to do the same. pub tonight then. so the wether for the weekends not looking great 621165 so the wether for the weekends not looking great 730963

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yes ba and ye will do dicky smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

coolio so the wether for the weekends not looking great 801300

oilyT

oilyT

TOASTIE wrote:yes ba and ye will do dicky so the wether for the weekends not looking great 730963
so the wether for the weekends not looking great 455759 Im not doing Dickie so the wether for the weekends not looking great Kopfschuettel so the wether for the weekends not looking great 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

oilyT wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:yes ba and ye will do dicky so the wether for the weekends not looking great 730963
so the wether for the weekends not looking great 455759 Im not doing Dickie so the wether for the weekends not looking great Kopfschuettel so the wether for the weekends not looking great 46825

good! i appreciate that so the wether for the weekends not looking great 455759

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum