FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

How was Plymfest then peoples

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1p How was Plymfest then peoples 31/5/2010, 7:43 pm

Mario

Mario

was it good??

any news?

Did Dickie pish himself?? How was Plymfest then peoples 46825 How was Plymfest then peoples 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

was nice . few problem . we was spos to have are own shiter if we had a 12 people or somthing . so what they did was put them in a row as normal not neir us and you were spos to take a pad look and lock it . cors there wernt enuff so we got left out and any fucker with a lock could steel one for then self . so up shot you couldn't have a piss if you wanted one . we found some in family campin that did the job but its was still fuckin silly , alos are pitch was robed i fink so we ended up next door and there was no marking out so lots of cars parked in are bit and mooned when they couldn't get out . also the security were a bit jobs worths but was fun winding them up .

anyway it was a nice weekend . rained a bit but a was to pissed to care . i was totally bartered , im coverd in bruzzes and was stick as a dog yesterday but all in all it was really nice smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:
anyway it was a nice weekend . rained a bit but a was to pissed to care . i was totally bartered , im coverd in bruzzes and was stick as a dog yesterday but all in all it was really nice smile

all good then How was Plymfest then peoples 46825 .
thing is, if your in a group of mates that sort of crap dont spoil it How was Plymfest then peoples 801300 . glad you enjoyed yourselfs.

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:was nice . few problem . we was spos to have are own shiter if we had a 12 people or somthing . so what they did was put them in a row as normal not neir us and you were spos to take a pad look and lock it . cors there wernt enuff so we got left out and any fucker with a lock could steel one for then self . so up shot you couldn't have a piss if you wanted one . we found some in family campin that did the job but its was still fuckin silly , alos are pitch was robed i fink so we ended up next door and there was no marking out so lots of cars parked in are bit and mooned when they couldn't get out . also the security were a bit jobs worths but was fun winding them up .

How was Plymfest then peoples 491618 How was Plymfest then peoples 491618

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum