FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

One picture to sum up my holiday!!

+3
SP2
Mario
DICKIE
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DICKIE

DICKIE

One picture to sum up my holiday!! Sun-illustration2

Mario

Mario

One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825
did ya have a good un fella??

DICKIE

DICKIE

Oh yeah,i sure did..
I t was fuckin lush mate,bout time we had it sunny down there when we go..
It was bloody boiling One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Oh yeah,i sure did..
I t was fuckin lush mate,bout time we had it sunny down there when we go..
It was bloody boiling One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324

good,good. glad it was decent weather for ya fella One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324

where was you at??

DICKIE

DICKIE

Plymfest untill monday afternoon,then down to stay at the site where they do RTTS in newquay.

SP2

SP2

You're back then dude. Glad you had a good 'un. One picture to sum up my holiday!! 730963

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Plymfest untill monday afternoon,then down to stay at the site where they do RTTS in newquay.

ahhhhhhhhh NEWQUAY brings back good memories for me that place One picture to sum up my holiday!! 16560 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

SP2 wrote:You're back then dude. Glad you had a good 'un. One picture to sum up my holiday!! 730963
Cheers dude One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

missed you me darlin One picture to sum up my holiday!! 396852 . hope we can have a good un this weekend . tbo im still ill . not been rite all week. cant eat without pain . i will defo be ok for show as drink is going down ok but excuse me if a go a funny couler smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

Bloody hell mate,you must be getting too old for it now One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

maybe but its food hurtin me not drink smile

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

[quote="TOASTIE"]maybe but its food hurtin me not drink smile[/quote
As long as the drink dont hurt m8............yull be fine One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

glad you had a good un mate jammie fuck i fookin luvs newquay i doooo.......... not for the piss but for the waves theres too many pissheads down there now with COCK and CUNT 'WANKERS STAG NIGHT' written on there shirts i fuckin hates em i do ............. god i feels better now i got that off me chest One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dont hold back mate , tell us what you think smile

Mario

Mario

mark wrote:glad you had a good un mate jammie fuck i fookin luvs newquay i doooo.......... not for the piss but for the waves theres too many pissheads down there now with COCK and CUNT 'WANKERS STAG NIGHT' written on there shirts i fuckin hates em i do ............. god i feels better now i got that off me chest One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825

erm i think it really is time you got off that mate and tell us how you REALLY feel One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

mark wrote:glad you had a good un mate jammie fuck i fookin luvs newquay i doooo.......... not for the piss but for the waves theres too many pissheads down there now with COCK and CUNT 'WANKERS STAG NIGHT' written on there shirts i fuckin hates em i do ............. god i feels better now i got that off me chest One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825
We found a great beach that you get to via some sand dunes,natural trust car park so really cheap all day and NO stag doo's One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324

Mario

Mario

Mario wrote:

erm i think it really is time you got off that fence mate and tell us how you REALLY feel One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 46825

EGG

EGG

DICKIE wrote:
We found a great beach that you get to via some sand dunes,natural trust car park so really cheap all day and NO stag doo's One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324

Sounds like Hollywell Bay, real nice beach and too far out for the chavies. Glad you had a good hol

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

EGG wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

Sounds like Hollywell Bay, real nice beach and too far out for the chavies. Glad you had a good hol
Now holywell bay ............. nice beach good surf no crowds and the campsite is a spit away from the sea iiiiiiiiiii fuuuuckin luvs it there oh and good food in that pub One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324 One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

No it was crantock..
Holywell bay is lovely though One picture to sum up my holiday!! 77324

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

yeah i know crantock nice there too not surfed it though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum