FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you.......................

+4
Toastie
DICKIE
scotty5
Mario
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DICKIE

DICKIE

Well done mate A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324

You deserve a massive pat on the back for the amount of work you have done..all worth it,bug looks amazing

Mario

Mario

THANKS guys..................... A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324

i DO have some work left as i had to rush to get the mot as the fella was going on holidays A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324

even tho i have the ticket in my hand i still cant beleive she sailed thru A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 46825 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 46825

Boy am i gonna get pissed this weekend to celebrate A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324

oh yeh,one final thing...........................................................................................................

See ya at Action.....i wont be hard to miss cos i WILL BE IN MY OVAL A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 77324 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 580560 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 580560 A picture,so they say, speaks a thousand words. So, here is a picture for you....................... 580560

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum