FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally my insurance is sorted

+2
alibabs
Mario
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grin Finally my insurance is sorted 10/6/2010, 1:29 pm

Mario

Mario

Been a LONG time but its all sorted and a cheque is on its way Finally my insurance is sorted 77324

Neil i will speak to you on sunday about it matey and THANKS for your advice fella Finally my insurance is sorted 77324

Now...............to start the re-build Finally my insurance is sorted 455759 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 574558

alibabs

alibabs

Finally my insurance is sorted 730963 Finally my insurance is sorted 730963 happy for you mate evryone needs insurance and yet they never want to pay out biggest scam going.(apart from the church) hope you got what you wanted and cant wait to see the rebuild

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Alls well that ends well smile well done mate I was starting to think you wernt guna get payed out , hope they payed well

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:Alls well that ends well Finally my insurance is sorted 730963 well done mate I was starting to think you wernt guna get payed out , hope they payed well

Will explain when i see ya 2morro matey Finally my insurance is sorted 16560 Finally my insurance is sorted 77324

dicky mint

dicky mint

good news Finally my insurance is sorted Icon_cheers

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:Finally my insurance is sorted 730963 Finally my insurance is sorted 730963 happy for you mate evryone needs insurance and yet they never want to pay out biggest scam going.(apart from the church) hope you got what you wanted and cant wait to see the rebuild
i az gotta finish my oval first Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825
but i'll do a thread on the van Finally my insurance is sorted 16560 Finally my insurance is sorted 77324

EGG

EGG

WHAT!!!! You mean the split ain't gonna be ready by Bristol time. Lazy cunt Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825

Mario

Mario

EGG wrote:WHAT!!!! You mean the split ain't gonna be ready by Bristol time. Lazy cunt Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825
Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 455759 Finally my insurance is sorted 455759 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825
give me a chance for fook sake Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825

weardybeardy

Mario wrote:Been a LONG time but its all sorted and a cheque is on its way Finally my insurance is sorted 77324

Neil i will speak to you on sunday about it matey and THANKS for your advice fella Finally my insurance is sorted 77324

Now...............to start the re-build Finally my insurance is sorted 455759 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 574558

So you buying the beers then?
Mine's a Guiness! drink

Mario

Mario

weardybeardy wrote:
Mario wrote:Been a LONG time but its all sorted and a cheque is on its way Finally my insurance is sorted 77324

So you buying the beers then?
Mine's a Guiness! Finally my insurance is sorted 953185

flippin heck you lot dont hang around do ya?? i mean.......i aint even got the cheque yet Finally my insurance is sorted 455759 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825 Finally my insurance is sorted 46825
Guiness it is sunday night dude Finally my insurance is sorted 77324 (then again it will be a bit strange buying my own company's beer Finally my insurance is sorted 16560 )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum