FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the brake fluid reservior

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

63Split

63Split

Where is the brake fluid reservior 16560 Where is the brake fluid reservior on a splitscreen bus? Adjusting my brakes ready for MOT and thought I best check the fluid levels but cannot find the reservoir, I recall someone telling me its behind the kick panels but its not there. Any ideas, did the location vary based on year?? Help

Fat (ish) Paul

63Split wrote:Where is the brake fluid reservior 16560 Where is the brake fluid reservior on a splitscreen bus? Adjusting my brakes ready for MOT and thought I best check the fluid levels but cannot find the reservoir, I recall someone telling me its behind the kick panels but its not there. Any ideas, did the location vary based on year?? Help

It's under your feet mate.

Pull up the cab carpet and you should see a round blanking plate under where the drivers feet would go. Take this out and there's your reservior. Where is the brake fluid reservior 730963

63Split

63Split

Cheers mate - found it. Had to replace the master cylinder in the end - crap had got inside and the piston had jammed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum