FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

bug jam , got a free weekend but not going

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i just dont feel like it but am scared im goin to regret it bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  549614

is anyone going up for one night tomorrow ?

2bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  Empty action 23/7/2010, 4:19 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

Alright mate when is action cos i dont wanna miss that one still need to get my vanfest ticket tonight....dya reckon i could get hay in on the sat on a day pass should be ok yeah??

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i dout you will get the van in on a day ticket to vanfest , it gets well packed . i would get a weekend ticket . get thruogh the get then bag you way to us on the site . if you talking day ticket for Action then i dont know .only been once ,

Mario

Mario

Action is......................3rd -5th Sept bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

so do i start drinking now . i can see myself being very bord this weekend

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:so do i start drinking now . i can see myself being very bord this weekend

do it matey.............life's too short bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im goin out for some pool and drink . me and a mate have a little cup we have been playing for for about 13 years now but not had chance for a wile . going to try a new snooker hall that has a table in a bit . so fingers crossed it aint to bizzy

alibabs

alibabs

new snooker hall? is that in chelt mate?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yes mate ., they have reopened "pockets" . sound a bit more modern . amaracan pool and juke box etc . we will see smile

alibabs

alibabs

happy days sounds good to me might pop in tom and get membership. im shit but do like playing snooker

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im shit at snooker (realy shit ) but played top lage pool for a few years . i was fairly handy in my day . membership is £20 i fink

alibabs

alibabs

nice get me out on a sunday afternoon then bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i won . 6-1 . . IM THE BEST !!

alibabs

alibabs

show us the cup then bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  917117

Gal

Gal

cup? not 2 girls 1 cup?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  Badges

we bort the little one in 2006 cuz the other one was a big big to go in your pocket . they both say IM THE BEST on um

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im fuckin board and hung over . what is a boy to do . i mite go and get a milk shake .

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

god im board . i will have to edit this thread before they all get back to make it look like i had a kickin weekend . it get close to cider time now just to dull the bordum

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

here you go dicky . told you i was bord

bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  19057_1087600046180_1711815926_171521_5929904_n

alibabs

alibabs

get drunk again bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  46825 always relieves my bordem

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  19057_1087600046180_1711815926_171521_5929904_n-1

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

btw that snooker club seem cool . not many in there . cheap enuff pint £2,60 for a cookin larger , 3.10 a magners . nice girl behind the bar the mrs of the owner . didnt meet him , we was a bit loud and swery once we got pissed and she was cool . its £20 to join and you get a free pint and an hour of play , snooker and yank pool is £6 and hour , proper pool is £4 smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

THAT IL LERN YU

bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  36350_1150686623305_1711815926_293043_6307697_n-1

alibabs

alibabs

sound cheap enuff if you got 4 lads for couple of hours. ill pop up ther after car show

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye a couple of hours is plenty for me . we know about 12 games of pool out in an hour and half without any rushin .

rite iv cracked a can open . hopfully will wash the sicky taist out my mouth bug jam , got a free weekend but not going  621165

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum