FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weekend, what are we doing?

+4
wonkydonkey
vin van man
The Reverend Mad Cyril
Savannah Beige Girl
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 7:57 am

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

Looks like a cracking day today, what are we all up to then?

2Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 8:34 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:Looks like a cracking day today, what are we all up to then?
Im of to CTTP Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy comin wink

3Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 9:05 am

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
Savannah Beige Girl wrote:Looks like a cracking day today, what are we all up to then?

Oooh have a good one.

4Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 9:07 am

vin van man

vin van man

I might not be able to make CTTP! Got a dead line on the house, got to everything finished by wednesday! carzzy

See how i get on with the plumbing!!!!

5Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 10:30 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:

Oooh have a good one.
Ta Very Happy

6Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 10:32 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

vin van man wrote:I might not be able to make CTTP! Got a dead line on the house, got to everything finished by wednesday! carzzy

See how i get on with the plumbing!!!!
Go on you know you wanna........leave at 9 2mora b back by 3 Very Happy wink dont 4get all work and no play makes jack a dull boy lol lol lol lol wink

7Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 11:14 am

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

well I will be mainly having a laaazy day as Al and I were in Tesco's at half 4 this morning as I couldnt sleep affraid pale

8Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 11:55 am

the braincell

the braincell

Do they sell alcohol at 4am then ? Weekend, what are we doing? 396852 lol

I may be doing CTTP but i still have to clear the bus and my insurance is due today and I haven't got the forms from the ins co yet, so I'm not sure if I'm insured. So I may be cleaning and burning stuff instead Very Happy pig

9Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 12:08 pm

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

the braincell wrote:Do they sell alcohol at 4am then ? Weekend, what are we doing? 396852 lol

hmm sont know bout that one as we still have ten boxes of vino in the airing cupboard!!!! lol lol

10Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 12:09 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Im leaving for cttp in a couple of hours,be by the sea with a beer by 5 smile smile smile
Happy days

11Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 12:10 pm

vin van man

vin van man

Well the plumbing went ok'ish, a valve was not shut!

Could have been worse! lol

Now for the painting! But some cheese Toastie's for the kids first!

12Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 12:30 pm

vin van man

vin van man

All fed!

Could go to Junction 13 and give you a wave Dickie! lol lol lol lol lol

Best not! lol lol lol lol lol

Back to the painting! :fight:

13Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 12:48 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

lol
I will crash if i wave back lol

14Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 18/4/2009, 3:53 pm

Honeybus

Honeybus

vin van man wrote:All fed!

Could go to Junction 13 and give you a wave Dickie! lol lol lol lol lol

Best not! lol lol lol lol lol

Back to the painting! :fight:

Your not the only one, Spangle and I have decorated the kitchen, dug out tree stumps and now I'm cooking dinner whilst he assembles the trampoline for the kids carzzy

We're going to Big Bang though Very Happy

15Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 19/4/2009, 9:26 am

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

Mmmmmmm Roast Pork today yummy, bit of tidying and then throw the kids out in the garden me thinks. Rad Dubs is working on the bus with Rubber Chicken in the sunshine.

Happy Days. Very Happy

16Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 19/4/2009, 10:34 am

vin van man

vin van man

Still painting!

Boiler has died! Some pressure sensor valve, very common fault on the internet so say! Gutted still had paint up my arms today when I went swimming! Very Happy

Looks nice out there for CTTP! smile

Even this forum has gone funny take me ages to reply! Got alot of question marks everywhere! :fight:

17Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 19/4/2009, 3:41 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:Rad Dubs is working on the bus with Rubber Chicken in the sunshine.
Give RC a big hug from me, I'm sure he could do with it hug

18Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 19/4/2009, 4:25 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I may have just broken the lawnmower ..I'll find out for sure the next time I mow the lawn lol

And we pre-tested the bus !, the lights all work ok Very Happy and the washers work ok Very Happy

19Weekend, what are we doing? Empty Re: Weekend, what are we doing? 19/4/2009, 6:36 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

lol

and

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum