FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO mario

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAO mario Empty FAO mario 26/7/2010, 4:52 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Alright cockjockey FAO mario 988956

Dont suppose you could post up a pic of one of you randar wheel bolts could you??

Baz pointed out on friday that its not radius or tapered bolts they use which means i need to get some new ones but not sure what they are

2FAO mario Empty Re: FAO mario 26/7/2010, 5:23 pm

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Alright cockjockey FAO mario 988956

Dont suppose you could post up a pic of one of you randar wheel bolts could you??

Baz pointed out on friday that its not radius or tapered bolts they use which means i need to get some new ones but not sure what they are

i will do matey......................i know i have to have different front to rear..................cos of the csp kit..........front is nuts anyways...

3FAO mario Empty Re: FAO mario 26/7/2010, 5:33 pm

Mario

Mario

Mine ARE ................................... TAPERED matey...pic below FAO mario 77324

FAO mario DSC01809

i was gonna give you machine7's part number too but i couldnt be arsed it would be no use as my bolts are 60mm long,cos i am running spacers.......

hope this^^^ helps monkey spanker FAO mario 77324

4FAO mario Empty Re: FAO mario 26/7/2010, 5:43 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

You sure thats the right bolts mate??

Baz says they need to be sleeved wheel bolts which most US aftermarket wheels use,like these
FAO mario AC601COBRArfx
My randars just have a hole in where the bolt goes,with no dishing for tapered or radius bolts to fit into.
Cheers for the pic though turdburgler FAO mario 46825

5FAO mario Empty Re: FAO mario 26/7/2010, 6:05 pm

Mario

Mario

yup i checked the wheel holes before..............mine have a chamfer on them...............................

sorry the pic was no use ya spindle thrapper FAO mario 574558

6FAO mario Empty Re: FAO mario 26/7/2010, 7:39 pm

paddy

paddy

I know this is a personal, special FAO mario 3567 thread especially for Mario..... but I might be able to help.

Dickie - these things are normally called Mag nuts. Normal mag nuts are just nuts with a stepped collar/washer. They'd need wheel studs in the drums.

If I were putting your new fancy wheels on something, I'd be tempted to try and use these.

http://www.machine7.com/product.php?xProd=1236&xSec=2285

With them, you can use normal tapered wheel bolts. If you need some long ones then give me a shout - I've got some long ones that I doubt I'll ever need.

7FAO mario Empty Re: FAO mario 26/7/2010, 8:21 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

paddy wrote:I know this is a personal, special FAO mario 3567 thread especially for Mario..... but I might be able to help.

Dickie - these things are normally called Mag nuts. Normal mag nuts are just nuts with a stepped collar/washer. They'd need wheel studs in the drums.

If I were putting your new fancy wheels on something, I'd be tempted to try and use these.

With them, you can use normal tapered wheel bolts. If you need some long ones then give me a shout - I've got some long ones that I doubt I'll ever need.
Paddy your a fucking legend mate FAO mario 77324 FAO mario 77324
I looked all over the machine 7 site and could only find tapered and radius bolts...
I will have a measure of the size and see what i need.
I could see mag bolts like the pic i put up but they were 4.59 each FAO mario 455759
and thought there must be some sort of conversion ring/washer available..
Cheers dude FAO mario 437216

8FAO mario Empty Re: FAO mario 26/7/2010, 8:21 pm

Mario

Mario

paddy wrote:I know this is a personal, special FAO mario 3567 thread especially for Mario..... but I might be able to help.

FAO mario 46825 FAO mario 46825 FAO mario 46825
FAO mario 869774

9FAO mario Empty Re: FAO mario 26/7/2010, 8:30 pm

paddy

paddy

DICKIE wrote:

Paddy your a fucking legend mate FAO mario 77324 FAO mario 77324
I looked all over the machine 7 site and could only find tapered and radius bolts...
I will have a measure of the size and see what i need.
I could see mag bolts like the pic i put up but they were 4.59 each FAO mario 455759
and thought there must be some sort of conversion ring/washer available..
Cheers dude FAO mario 437216

Actually.... looking at the description and photo of them again, I might be completely wrong. I think those things are the exact mirror image of what you need.

Hard to describe, but....

If you look at the knurled bit on the pic, that would be a press fit into the hole in the wheel. Then...... you'd need a 90 degree shoulder on the washer, to sit flat on the face of the wheel. On the inside of the hole in the washer/conversion spacer/whatever its called, you'd want a 30 degree taper......... IF you wanted to use normal tapered bolts. That would work.

Has Barry got a lathe ? Make some ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]